I need to tell him but...

I need you!

I want to tell him that I must leave him. But I can´t. I can´t. It just hurts thinking about it. I need Heung Soo in my live. 

Nam Soon cried. He cried his soul out just while thinking he should leave Heung Soo, his Heung Soo. “I won´t leave you Nam Soon. Never. I will always be by your side so please stop crying.” Tried Heung Soo to make Nam Soon stop crying.

Nam Soon couldn´t stop crying. He couldn´t and he don’t wanted to stop crying. The only thing he wanted was to be by Heung Soos side. “What were the two of you talking about?” “About nothing.” He lied. “Nam Soon.  I know you are lying. So please tell me the truth. What is what your father wanted to discuss with you? Is it about the money? When he can´t give you money anymore, than I can help you out with it.”  “Heung Soo. Please let us not talk about it anymore.” Nam Soon don´t wanted to talk about it and he don´t wanted to think about it anymore. “Ok.” Heung Soo said and he gave Nam Soon a quick kiss on his lips. “So now please smile. It breaks my heart to see you crying like that. It makes me want to cry too and I don´t think you want me to cry too.” Nam Soon tried to smile at his friend.  “I will make you something to eat and you try at that time to make yourself come down.”

Heung Soo went to the kitchen and started to cook. He wanted to know the reason why Nam Soon was crying so much. What has his father done too him. But he respected that Nam Soon doesn´t wanted to talk about it.

“Heung Soo?” he heard Nam Soon saying. “What is it?” he asked.

Nam Soon know that he must ask him that.

“What would you do if I am not here anymore? What would you do if I leave you?” Nam Soon swallowed.

“I would follow you where ever you are because I love you.”

Nam Soon walked to Heung Soo and catched his hand. 

“I would follow you too. I would follow you to the end of the world.” He said and slowly let their lips meet. 

“Heung Soo. I need you please don´t forget that. Promise me that. Promise me that you don´t forget that I need you and that… and that I… about you. I …love you.”

“I promise it, but what is with you Nam Soon? I don’t like the way you act right now. It makes me really nervous.”

“I am sorry. Heung Soo. I am so sorry.” Nam Soon Couldn´t be happy right now and he couldn´t put up his pokerface he was too down.

“Could you please stop apologizing when you haven´t done anything.”

“I can´t do this anymore Heung Soo. Could you please leave right now. Please.”

Nam Soon needed Heung Soo.

He loved Heung Soo.

“No. I wont leave you alone when you are so sad. Why can´t you tell me what happened Nam Soon. You said you love me so why can´t you tell me what happened? Why?” Heung Soo screamed. Nam Soons eyes wided.

“I love you Nam Soon. So please tell me it. What could be so bad that you can´t tell me it?” Heung Soo looked deep in Nam Soons eyes.

“I can´t tell it.” Nam Soon looked away.

“Why? Can´t you trust me? What is the problem Nam Soon? Answer me.” Heung Soo was hurt.

“I won´t say it because it has nothing to do with you.” Nam Soon screamed but in the moment he realized what he just had said he regretted it.

“So your live has nothing to do with me. Nam Soon.” Heung Soo was hurt like never before.

“Heung Soo. I didn´t mean it like that its just that…”  Nam Soon couldn´t explain it because when he really wanted to explain it he must tell Heung Soo that he must leave.

“Look you can´t even say it. Forget it Nam Soon.” Heung Soo walked pass Nam Soon and in the moment he reached the door Nam Soon knew when he now won´t tell Heung Soo the truth he will leave him.

Slowly Heung Soo opened the door.

“I love you Nam Soon and you know that but it hurts to know that you can´t tell me about what makes you sad. It really hurts.”

“Heung Soo. I…”

Nam Soon walked to Heung Soo and reached for his hand but Heung Soo just put his hand away.

“It´s ok. I think you have told me enough or how ever.” Heung Soo walked out of the house.

Nam Soon only could watch him walk away.

No.  Nam Soon didn´t want to lose Heung Soo. He didn´t want to lose him now and he knew that therefore he must tell Heung Soo everything now. So he runs out of the house and looked for Heung Soo.

__________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update but I didn´t found time to write this chapter but finally I had it.

So I hope you like it

please comment ^^