Fun and pain

I need you!

"Heung Soo“

Heung Soo´s heart stopped beating for a second. But then he realized that Nam Soon was just sleep talking. “You haven´t change.” He laughed and then he falls asleep too. 

Nam Soons was dreaming. Dreaming about him and Heung Soo.

They were on the rooftop of the school. Heung Soo was looking at the ground in that time Nam Soon was looking at the sky. They weren´t talking, to each other. They just stand there together.  It feels like minutes of silence but then he finally hears Heung Soo speaking. “. I … I… I truly love you from the button of my heart. I will always love you.”  What has Heung Soo said? He would love him from the button of his heart. Nam Soon was finally one thing clear this must be a dream. Heung Soo would never ever tell him something like that. They were just friends. Heung Soo would never feel something more that friendship for him. But in his dream he couldn´t think more about it because Heung Soo was standing for him and has kissed his forehead.

But it feels real. Like at the same time there was really somebody kissing his forehead. This person was the reason why his heart was beating like it was going to explode right now. “Heung Soo.” Said he.

After those words he wakes up and looked around. There was just Heung Soo.

“I…I…I truly love you from the button of my heart,” Heung Soo´s words from his dream came back in his mind. “You never would say something like that to me. Or would you? I mean we are just friends.” He says as he looked at Heung Soo´s face.  But he can´t deny it, that Heung Soo was looking sweet when he´s asleep. Just like a kid.

After some minutes Nam Soon falls back asleep.

The next time when he wakes up was in the morning. He felt warm and safe. When he opened his eeyes he realized that Heung Soo has his arms around him. That he was the reason why he felt so safe. That he was the reason why his heart was beating, that fast. Nam Soon could hear Heung Soo´s heart  Heung Soo groaned when he wakes up. When he realized that he had his hands around Nam Soon. He let go of him and he looks to Nam Soon. Who blushed and looked away from him.

“I´m sorry Nam Soon. I was asleep and I haven´t realized it” “It´s ok. You don´t need to worry about it.” Nam Soon if you were me, you  would worry too. Heung Soo was thinking while he looked at Nam Soon. He is so cute when he is blushing, he taught.  “I am going to shower.” Heung Soo said to run away from the embarrassing silence.

“What was that right now? At first this dream how felt so real. Then my heart beat when he hold me in his arms.  Now he runs away from this silence and what comes next?” Nam Soon was confused.

After some minutes Nam Soon hears Heung Soo screaming :“Nam Soon. Could you please give me an towel. I have forget it.”

Nam Soon swallowed hard when he was standing in front of the shower with the towel in his hand. “Here.”  He looked away but anyhow was he red like a tomato. “Is everything alright? Nam Soon you are red like a tomato. Have you a fever.” Heung Soo asked. After Heung Soo took the towel , from Nam Soon´s hands. Nam Soon runs out from the shower.

“What was that? What is wrong with me? Why was my heart beating like this?” he said to himself.

“Nam Soon. Is everything alright?” Heung Soo asked when he entered Nam Soons room.

“Wh..What do you mean?” “You behave strange. “

“You must imagine this. I am normal, I behave like ever.”

Nam Soon couldn´t tell his friend about his dream. Heung Soo would think he is crazy. He would  detest him.

“Nam Soon. You know you can tell me everything.” Heung Soo comes closer to Nam Soon.  “I know that Heung Soo.” “Then tell me why you are like this.” “It´s nothing. Just take on your clothes ok. We must o to school.” At the time Heung Soo get his T-shirt on Nam Soon couldn´t look away. He was embarrassed when Heung Soo has noticed it. “Do you like what you see.” Heung Soo said bevor he has realized what he have said. “What are you talking about. You bastard.” Nam Soon said and throw  his pillow to Heung Soo. “Just wait Nam Soon. You will regret this.” He said and ran to Nam Soon and throw the pillow right in Nam Soon´s face.

It was the first time that they had so much fun since so many years. They were laughing and had fun. Until Heung Soo groaned, under the pain, from his leg.

“Heung Soo. I´m sorry is everything ok? Must you go to the hospital?” “Are you crazy? It is ok. This is nothing to be worry about.” Heung Soo found it really cute how Nam Soon was worried about him bur on his mind was just one word and this word was pity. “I´m sorry. I.” There was it again this word sorry. Why couldn´t Nam Soon stopping with apologizing? “Nam Soon. What have I said? You should stop being sorry.”   “But you are in pain because of me. How could I not feeling sorry? Can I do something for you?” he said. For Heung Soo it was clear that Nam Soon overdo it. That he was in pain was ok for him. It was normal for him to be in pain sometimes.  But before he could think or could stop himself from talking he said: “When you really feel so sorry for the pain that I have. Kiss me.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the late update:( I´m trully sorry.

I hope you like that chapter and this story

pls comment:D