Because I love you

I need you!

 

 

 

Nam Soo was crying.

Why would Heung Soo do something like that? What have he done? Was it just a stupid joke? What was the reason behind this kiss? The only thing Nam Soon could think about was that kiss. It felt so good.

The feeling from Heung Soo´s lips at his lips was perfect and when he was true to himself. Then he wanted to kiss him again but that was something that he couldn´t do. They were friends and Heung Soo just made a really bad joke. He couldn´t imagine it as more as just a really bad joke. But then why must had this kiss feel so good.

“Heung Soo? Why have you kissed me?” he whispered. There was no answer. After a few seconds he finally opened the door and looked out. There was no Heung Soo. Where was he? He couldn´t have gone home. Then where was he? He was not in the kitchen. In the bathroom. No there was Nam Soon until now. In Nam Soon´s room he wasn´t too. Then he finally found him. Heung Soo was silently sleeping on the couch. “Heung Soo?” No reply.

Slowly Nam Soon stepped nearer. “Heung Soo. Are you awake?” Again there was no answer.

Is it ok? For just one second? Nam Soon wanted just for one second to feel Heung Soo´s lips again. And slowly he closed the space between their lips.

Heung Soo was awake. But he doesn´t do anything. He just let Nam Soon kissing him. Heung Soo was confused just like Nam Soon. Why does Nam Soon kiss him? Does he love him too?  Then he finally moved his lips.

Nam Soon was shocked and broke the kiss. “I am sorry. I shouldn´t have done it. I just wanted to…” Heung Soo stood up and laid his finger at Nam Soon´s lips. “Shht. Just kiss me again.” Nam Soon was blushing hard again. “We can´t do this. I mean after all this time. We are finally friends again. I don´t want to ruin it.” “Nam Soon this is just a kiss. Nothing more.” Again a lie and that lie hurt Nam Soon. Just a kiss and nothing more? “I don´t want that. Heung Soo. I now that I have kissed you but it was a mistake to kiss you. I just wanted to…” A mistake? No it was definitely not a mistake. Why does he lie to himself. He wanted to kiss Heung Soo so much.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Heung Soo understood that Nam Soon was confused and that he felt right now very uncomfortable. “Let´s go to school. Or we will be late again.” His words were cold with no emotions. “Ok. Heung Soo?” Nam Soon followed Heung Soo out of the room to Nam Soons sleeping room. “Why do you want me to kiss you?”  Because I love you, was he thinking. “It´s not that I… I mean I just want to know it.” Nam Soon begans to stutter. “Nam Soon relax. It was just a kiss. Nothing more, nothing important. So stop thinking about it. It was just for fun.” This was too much for Nam Soon. Just a kiss, nothing important, was he kidding him? “Go out. Go to school first I want to take a shower before I go to school.” Nam Soon was hurt and that was something that he doesn´t wanted to show his friend. “Ok. But you will be late.” Heung Soo steps right in front of Nam Soon. “Yes…it will be…ok.” “Are you sure that you want to take a shower or is it that you don´t want to walk with me to school because of the kiss?” Heung Soo smirked.                                                                                                                                                                                                    “No. what are you talking about. I mean… you said it too… it was just a…kiss and nothing more. Nothing important.” The way Nam Soon said it hurts Heung Soo. Was Nam Soon hurt too when he said it to him?  Heung Soo wanted to hug him.  He wanted to tell him that he was sorry. “Can you just go now please? I will come right after I took the shower.” Nam Soon turned around and wanted to went in the bathroom but Heung Soo stopped him. He gasped Nam Soons wrist and turned him around so that they are standing face to face. Then he just hugged him and softly whispered in to Nam Soons ear. ”I´m sorry. I shouldn´t have said that it was nothing important. I shouldn´t have told that lie to you.”

Nam Soon was confused, what was Heung Soo trying to say. “What are you trying to say?” asked he.

“What I am trying to say is. I love you.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it:)

Pls comment :)