Those Feelings

I need you!

                                     

 

                                                                                                                                                                                         Heung Soo lied in his

bed. He was thinking about the day. He has seen Go Nam Soon after all those years again and his feelings hasn´t change at all. Why must it be him. How many times has he thought about him. He wanted to forgive him, yes, but if he would do this. Would all his feelings for Go Nam Soon only grow even more. But on the other hand, he had missed him every day common hours and nights together. Every time he was alone he thought about what it would have to go now Nam Soon to himself. Sometimes he even wondered whether it was his fault. That Go Soon Nam has broke his leg. These were the rules of course, but he did not break his leg.

 He could see the scene in front of him. How desperate he was viewed by Nam Go Soon. When he briefly moaned from the pain of his leg. As his eyes filled with tears. As he ran away in fear.

 Then stood in front of the hospital and then as Heung Soo saw him. He made ​​more angst back. Ran away because he just could not turn in his eyes. If he wanted to show him the time that he needed him here. He just should not leave him. But when Go Nam Soon told him he should stay and not leave him alone here. Had he stayed. Because it broke his heart to let him back. Finally he loved him back then.

 He remembered exactly as it appears every second where he had spent in this hospital had hoped Go Nam Soon would come through the door. tell him that he was sorry and that he is sorry and he should stay here. Because he does not want him to go. But he did not. Not even on the day when he left South Korea. He came to say goodbye to. Neither a calling an sms or something else.

And now he's there and apologized. But now it was too late for him.

Heung Soo had not realized how he had started to cry. It was clear that he would sooner or later not take it anymore and would tell Go Nam Soon the truth. Tell him that he no longer is it sour. He should not feel guilty.

but what would become of his feelings for him. These feelings where he has tried for so long to suppress in which he had tried to forget him. But no matter how he had sorely tried his feelings ran undeniable and sooner or later would also go Nam Soon. Explore these feelings and then ...

then he would try to bring him gently in that he only wants friendship and nothing else.

Heung Soo was clear that if Go Nam Soon Ever what would learn from these feelings, everything would change again.

“Heung Soo are you alright,” he heard his sister from the other side from the door. “Y…Yes. I´m just tired. So let me sleep ok;” he said and then he could hear steps who are going away.

And after that he falls asleep and dreamed about Go Nam Soon and himself. About what they have done together. The happy times they had together and how much fun they have had. In this dream he realized how much he had missed this time.  But…But he was really ready to come back to him as a friend against. He wasn´t sure.

Whe he woke up in the morning he noticed that he had been crying in the night. Was it because of his dream? Was it because of Go Nam Soon?  “Big brother you are going to be late,” yelled his sister. “Yes, yes I´m coming!” he yelled.

When he arrived at the school, Nam Soon stood in front of him.”Who from is going now” he said as  he wanted to turn around. But then he heard Nam Soo say, "You do not go I'll go." And with these words he went away and Heung Soo entered the school building.

 The entire school day was really quiet. Now and then he heard a few people whisper why Nam Soo was missing and if it had something to do with Heung Soo.  But otherwise, the school was very quiet. During the break, he went to the rooftop of the school, smoking a cigarette and he did nothing else.

But when  he was on the way back home. He met on Go Soo Nam. He was waiting for him near at his house.

As Heung Soo wanted to run past him, turned Nam Soon be in his way, and began to speak.

“I never meant to hurt your leg at all,” But this did not matter to him because he had now done it once.

”You know that the memories of the time we keep together. Reminiscences This brought me to the position to stand and continue to live.That should you know.” Again filled Go Nam Soon´s eyes with tears . Heung Soo just looked at him. He can´t speak. What has he said?

“That’s why I´m going to do whatever I can for you.” “Then you should have stayed still bevor. Only than soccer, I only had you” And at that moment Heung Soo finally begins to cry. “So what I mean…” It hurts him to see that now also Go Nam Soon was crying. “So what I mean is. Haven´t you miss me, you bastard?” 

Go Nam Soon was so perplexed that he could say nothing more. He just stood there and cried. It harden for a few seconds until Heung Soo  walked past him and up the stairs to his house ran high. When he turned again he saw that Nam Soon stood there and watched him, his face was red from the tears just like his own face.
It was not easy either. Go Nam Soon it was hard to see how Heung Soo went Heung Soo it was hard to leave.
But now both needed time to think about what the other had said that to think of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that chapter isn´t long to.

But now they are going to be longe.

I´m sorry for the bad grammr hope you like it neighter.