Finally friends again?

I need you!

                                                                                                               

 

 

When they both arrived at the school,in the next morning. They both knew not what to say and that's why they said nothing at first. But they both knew they must talk to each other.

This can´t stand between them forever. They both needed the other one. But what Nam Soon doen´t know was that Heung Soo needed him more than just as a friend. Heung Soo coveted Nam Soon so much. That’s why he needed him by his side and when it is just as a friend. He needed him so much.

In the middle of  the school lesson. Nam Soon´s Handy vibrated. He looked at his display and saw there was an SMS from Heung Soo.

Let us meet on the rooftop. We need to talk.

Nam Soon was looking to Heung Soo and then again to the SMS and then again to Heung Soo. After that lesson he saw Park Heung Soo leaving the classroom.

 He immediately ran after him to the rooftop.

Nam Soon and Heung Soo were standing face to face each others on the rooftop.   They were standing there in silence. Until Heung Soo finally begin to speak. “I…” But bevor he could really begin to speak Nam Soon give him the answer from yesterday. “I have missed you every single moment. I have missed you so much.” “Do you say this just because you are sorry” Heung Soo meant to believe Nam Soons word´s but in his mind he knew he was sorry and therefore he thought Nam Soon would lie to him. “No. I have missed you all the time. Yes it is right that I feel sorry but I wouldn´t lie to you because of that. I have trully missed you.” Heung Soo´s eyes filled again with tears.  All the time he was thinking Nam Soon has never missed him. That he had a happy life without him. “Eveeryday I was thinking about you.” 

Could it be that he likes me too. That he likes me more than a friend too? Was the only thing Heung Soo was thinking, but all his hope was in the same second destroyed.

 “I want to be your friend again. I want that everything was like  it was before I have done this to you.” Finally Nam Soon was now crying too. They both were crying. Again were silence between them.  Heung Soo know that it never could be like before. There for his feelings were to strong. But he finally meant to try it. “I want that too. I want to be near with you again.” Yes that was what he wanted. He wanted to be near him again. He meant to be friends again but how long could he over play his feelings. He was scared, what will happen when Nam Soon will found out about his true feelings. “Are we friends again?” Nam Soons voice crushed. “Yes we are. We are friends again.” Nam Soon was so happy that he  embraced him.

 Heung Soo´s heart was beating faster and faster. Please god make that he doesn´t hear my heart beating like that. Please, Heung Soo prayed. “I´m glad. That we are friends again. After what I have done to you. I would have understand it when you never ever meant to talk to me again. But now we are finally friends again.” “Yes finally,” Just one small tear is running over his cheek. Their togetherness was interrupted when the school bell rang and Nam Soon let him go. "Go on ahead ok. I'll be right there." said Heung Soo and Nam Soon walked. As he watched Nam Soon as he went and turned his back to him, he though,tI love you Nam Soon. I truly love you. But those feeling are a secret. I have no courage to tell you theme. He smoked another cigarette and how he made himself thought his feelings for a longer time could hide from him. His feelings had to remain a secret. He had returned Nam Soon only. They are just become friends. he could not lose their Now again because of his feelings. But it was clear that this would be difficult.

Beforehand as Nam Soon had hugged him, he had that require to kiss him. To put his lips on his. He knew it would be tough but he would at least try. as he was back in the class of teaching had long since begun.

 Nam Soon smiled at him. Alone Nam Soon's smile made ​​him happy to see again. He smiled back. Your teacher Kang Sae Jun now also smiled and said:. "It looks as if you have something clarified" Both looked at each other and then as teachers and nodded. Then he sat down on his chair and squinted the whole teaching only to Nam Soon where as always looked out the window

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally made another chapter:D I´m sry that it took so long to writte it but now I finally have finished this chapter. I hope you like it:D<3

Pls. tell me what you are thinking about this chapter and this story.

I hope you lik it and you have fun by reading it.