I never meant to hurt you

I need you!

It was the first time that Heung Soo and Nam Soon met again. At first they doesn´t look at each other. Nam Soo was sleeping. Just when Heung Soo begins to speak he was looking up. At the moment he was looking at him he knows that now everything would change.

"Hello. My name ist Heung soo. Please take care of me." he said when he was looking over his classmates. And than ihe saw him. Go nam Soon. The person who have ruined his dream, his live. When hes walking past Go Nam soon he hear Nam soons voice. "I´m sorry" He ignores him and doesn´t even look to him or in his way. He didn´t want to face him. Because he even after the time after he has ruined his leg. He coudn´t stop loving him.Thats why he never meant to meet him again.

But after the school he has no other choise. Than facing him. "Heung Soo. Wait. I need to talk to you," Go Nam Soon yelled after him. He rans after him and catched his hand. "But I don´t wanna to talk to you" Heung Soo doesn´t want to face him right now.. Why must they meet again. He was okey when they never meet again.

And now he must face his feelings for him again.

"Heung Soo. Please. I´m sorry. for what i have done to you. I never meant

 

to hurt you," Go Nam Soon´s eyes get teary. "I have it regretted every day. The whole time. I was sorry and feel bad."  It breaks Heungsoo´s heart to see Go Nam soon crying. He want to take away his pain. But he couldn´t do that. He never can go back to be friends with him. All the time he was thinking about him and his feelings for him. He was thinking he was over him. But now he realise that he wasn´t. That he still love him. "When you were so sorry than tell me why have gone?" He asked him and tore his hand off. Go Nam Soon looks at the ground he hasn´t an answer. "Don´t talk to me again;" Then he walks away but was followed by Nam Soon. I´m not going to leave you in silence until you have forgive me." He said and followed him until his home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the small chapter.

Please tell me your opinion to this capther and how you like it or what you doesn´t like:)

I hope you like it<3