Between father and son

I need you!

Nam Soon looked to the door.

Why on earth must his father come now? Why couldn´t he cone in two hours or tomorrow why right now?

Slowly Nam Soon stepped away from Heung Soo.

“Can please leave now.” Nam Soon said while looking own. In reality he wanted Heung Soo to stay and his father to go but he couldn´t tell his father to go.

“Yes. I´m going. Are you coming to school after you spoke with your father or should I tell teacher you are sick?”

“Can you…” “Ok. I understand. I will come to you after school.” He said and walked to the door. “I am sorry Heung Soo.” “You don´t need to apologize. i will go now.” Heung Soo opened the door and looked straight into Nam Soon father´s eyes. “Come in.” as he was told he entered the house.

 

 

“What was Nam Soon trying to say to me before his father came? Why must his father come in such an moment.” Heung Soo talked to himself.

After such a long time he finally could know the feelings from Nam Soon. After such a long time he finally had the courage to tell him. Why must his father come now?

This was not fair.

Heung Soo walked straight to school and told the teacher that Nam Soon was sick.  He didn´t knew what Nam Soons father wanted from Nam Soon he just quesed that he wanted to give Nam Soon money. But that wasn´t the reason why his father was there.

“What do you want here?” Nam Soon asked. His mind was by Heung Soo.

“I want you to come back to my house. I want that you try it again to live with me.” Nam Soons eyes wided. What was his father saying? Why should he life again with his father? Why?

“Why do you want that? I like it here. Here are my friends.” “With friends do you mean that boy who was going out of your house when I came?” 

“Yes I mean him.” “He is just a friend, you can find friends everywhere again.”

“No. That is wrong I can´t find friends everywhere and specially  I can´t find such a person like Heung Soo somewhere else and I don´t want to find someone like him. I just want him as a friend.” Nam Soon almost yelled. “Do you really just think about him as an friend?” his father asked.

“I think of him as an really important friend. As an friend who I always want to be by my side.” “But aslong as you aren´t 18 years old you must do what I say and when I say you live at my house you must do that.”  “You really want me to live at your house for just a few months. Tell me the true reason why you are here? Is it money? Just tell me I will give it to you.”

“I really want to live with you. Why can´t I want you to live by my side without a reason? I am your father.” “Because you are you.” Then there were silence for minutes.

But then his father broke the silence.

“I will give you time until next week and then I will come to see you again.” His father said and leaved the house.

One week and then? Must he really go than with his father and then leave Heung Soo.

No he really want to stay by his side he couldn´t really imagine live without Heung Soo again.  Without really realizing it tears started to run down his face.

Until Heung Soo finally came those tears were running down his face.

“Nam Soon? Why are you crying?”

Nam Soon hugged him and Heung Soo was standing there frozen, not really knowing why Nam Soon huggedhim.

“Heung Soo. I don’t want you to leave my side. Please stay by my side. Please.” He cried. He wanted to tell Heung Soo what his father told him but he couldn´t. It broke his heart to even imagine to tell Heung Soo that he must leave in a week.

“Nam Soon. Please stop crying. I will always be by your side. I love you. I can´t leave you.”

Those words hurt him just more.

But I will leave you even when I don´t want to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the really late chapter :(

But now I try to update more:)

I hope you like that chapter even when it is short

pls comment