New friends, New experience

Romantically

since yesterday pio met three new friends, he become high spirited to go to school. he even woke up early and making breakfast even just a toast and milk. for today lunch, they decided to meet again. pio feel comfortable with them because they just the same as him, rebelious who crave for freedom.

pio walked to school with a good mood and guess who he met?? he meet again with a bunch of girls whose fangirling over an ulzang girl from before.

"unni, i made this handkercief by myself. please save it." one of the fangirls give out a pink small box to the ulzang girl.

"really? woah, thank you so much for your hardwork." she smiled back and take the gift.

the fangirl walked to the school gate while cheering happily. and the ulzang girl put the gift to her school bag.

i wonder if she's member of girl group, pio thought while walked 5meters away behind her.

----

its already lunch break time. pio walked sneakly to his new hiding place. those three musketeers already there.

"yo'ssup!!" they high-fiving each other.

"ya, yukwon bring this for us, lets eat." kyung gave him a cup of ramyeon.

"thanks." pio smiled cutely without he realised.

"jihoon-ah, you know that you cute??" zico suddenly out of nowhere bring up this topic.

kyung and yukwon nodded at the same time.

"whut? me? cute? pfft don't be silly." pio answered while chuckled.

"how old are you?" zico asked again.

"17." pio answered while eating his ramyeon.

"i'm 18!! you should've call me hyung hehe." kyung interupted, smiled widely.

"me too." yukwon and zico answered at the same time.

pio stopped his eating. looked at them with a shock face.

"but--" he got cutted by zico.

"we repeated on 12th grade, bc last year our attendance less than 80%." zico said while blowing his hot ramyeon.

"if that's the case i'll call you all hyung then." pio nodded while eating his ramyeon.

"ya! ya! who is that girl's name?? she's beautiful!!" kyung excited looking thru the window.

"i don't know." pio shrugged.

"whut???" kyung shocked.

"how come you don't know that beautiful girl's name?? weirdo." zico response shockingly.

"i just moved here." pio answered and then drink his water.

"why are you moved here?" yukwon finally open up his mouth after busy eating his ramyeon.

"i got low grades and my attendance less than 80% too. since my dad is one of the important role to the school fondation, they let me upgraded. but my dad moved me heresince he's too embrassed with my grade even though he used to be the same rascal as me." pio shrugged while scanning out of the window and he just realized that there are lot's of beautiful girls at his school.

"you're story is so heart-breaking." kyung responsed sarcastically.

"thank anyway hyung." pio smirked.

"and by the way, i just realized that there are lots of goddess in my school." pio nodded while still scanning the girls.

"that's why we've been sneak here to searching one, hehehe." kyung smiled widely.

"woah that girl have a huge s." pio's eyes suddenly wide and three musketeers following his gazed.

so for the rest of lunch break, four of them spending by scanning thru the girls of MONTBLANC Highschool.

after the recess time is over, pio waved gbye and walked back to his class. since he walked alone, he felt that everyone gazed on him. he checked on his uniform, nothing wrong. he checked on his spikey hair, nothing wrong. and the last time he checked on his body odor, still smells good. then he suddenly stop!

BUMM!!

3 girls bumped on his back as he stopped suddenly. he looked at them, they looked a bit scared.

"what?" pio asked.

"a-are you n-new he-here, sunbaenim?" the long hair girl asked.

*nodded* "yeah, kind of." he answered.

"see, i told you." the long hair girl said to her friends.

"sunbaenim, you're so handsome and cute at the same time and also cool and swag and dope and cool, wait i've said that. by the way, can we become your fans???" she looked so excited while pleading with her big eyes.

i know i'm cool, swag, dope, handsome, yeah may be a bit cute. but become my fans isn't it too much??, pio thought.

"ok girls, listen. i'm not that boyband type of guy. i ditched classes, i fight with gangster, and i like to changing girlfriend as much as i want. get it??" he hoped that those girl will give up, but their eyes become bigger and sparkled.

"woah~ cool!!! bad boy type!! i like that!"

"me too!!"

"me too!"

ok, now pio face-palmed himself. what the is going with these girls??????