This CEO.... really....

Romantically

on the next day jaehyo went to minhyuk office which already given by minhyuk himself by his namecard. pio went to an audition at YG with three musketeer so he can't send jaehyo there. so jaehyo went to the building by himself.

actually minhyuk office is placed on 5th floor on his academy of art's building. since jaehyo entering the building and went to office top floor office, everyone stares on him, some in awe some in jealousy of his beauty.
KNOCK! KNOCK! jaehyo knocked on the office's door.
"you must be jaehyo, right?" a man stood by the door in formal suit letting him enter the office.
"yes. and i'm searching for mr. Lee. is he inside?" jaehyo said politely.
"yes, please wait. is it okay if i leave you here alone, because i have meeting outside." the man asked jaehyo and all jaehyo do was nodding.

jaehyo scanning all around the floor. it's not big floor for office. there's only two tables and chairs, one of them must be that man's table. but there's a door on the other side with a placard named 'LEE MINHYUK CEO' on it. not long after that the door open and another man -which is not minhyuk- walked out of the room.
"oh annyeonhaseyo. you must be jaehyo. mr. Lee already waiting for you inside." the man let jaehyo entering minhyuk's office, but then the man left to the lift seems like also having a meeting.
jaehyo walked inside the room, "excuse me."
"oh, you here? come inside." minhyuk saw jaehyo from his pc.
"it looks like you are busy." jaehyo tried to meltin the tension.
"yeah, i just have a meeting with my secretary about your next photoshoot." minhyuk replied calmly.
"here is the concept. and all of the clothes already in that catalog. you can read it. if you are agree, we can continue on the contract." minhyuk said while hand out the catalog.

jaehyo reading the concept. there are seven different concept and there still two other unfinished concept.
"are we gon-" jaehyo tilted his head aside to speak to minhyuk but he already stood behind him and their face about the same height as minhyuk bending his back to get closer to jaehyo.
"yes?" minhyuk breathing scattered on jaehyo's neck, it bring shiver all over jaehyo.
"a-are we g-gonna use this concept? it seems unfinished." jaehyo asked while keep on the potition earlier.
woah, he's so handsome upclose.
"are you enjoying what'd you see??" minhyuk words broke jaehyo's awestrucked. minhyuk smirked.
"n-ne?" jaehyo stuttered, he acted like reading the catalog even though he's nervou inside.
"those two concept we still deciding whether use it or not. it might added later." minhyuk explained, jaehyo can smell his parfume from this close distance.
i wonder if he has a girlfriend. jaehyo unconciously having hope on minhyuk.
"no, i don't have." minhyuk said while staring at jaehyo, jaehyo startled.
how could he know it??? is he reading my mind ??????. jaehyo started panicking, cold sweat dripped to his forhead.
"it's written all over your face." minhyuk smirked while working on his PC and suddenly grabbed on his camera.
"now please move to the couch over there. i'd like to take some pics of you and send it to the photographer." minhyuk pointed at the daring red color couch placed on the other side of the room.
jaehyo following minhyuk's order. he sat on the couch, but he looked stiff as he is too nervous.
"please gimme a pose on coolof flower boy." minhyk order while stand with camera on his hand and ready to take pics of jaehyo.
jaehyo posed like it was his daily routine. it keeps on going and it seems that minhyuk satisfied and agree that jaehyo suit to be his model.
"ok, good! now for the last, please posing wild like you want to attract people with your iness." minhyuk order while hiding his smirk, jaehyo looked blank.
"i-i don't know h-how to be y...." jaehyo said, he looked embarrased.
minhyuk walked over him. "it's ok i'll help you." he sent this mischievious aura to make jaehyo shiver.
he pushed jaehyo's shoulder to lean to the couch and lying flat on his back. he brushed his finger to jaehyo's jawline to move jaehyo head to look over the right side. ow syit! jaehyo curses himself.
minhyuk intensesly dragged his palm along jaehyo's chest and he one knot so minhyuk can see a glimpse of jaehyo's pale chest. then he dragged his palm across jaehyo's belly and he seem-like-purposely brushed over jaehyo's clothed . when minhyuk will move his legs to spread wide, jaehyo can't take it anymore.
"s-stop please." he breathed hard.
"why? am i hurting you?" minhyuk acted like innocent.
"y-ye-i mean no!" jaehyo stuttered,  i'm screwed!!.
"don't worry, i don't bite." minhyuk whispered to jaehyo's ear and send chilled across jaehyo's body.
suddenly jaehyo felt a tight grip on his half-erected member, "a~h!!" he unconciously moaned.

 


i won't continue~ :p