her, him, and me ......

Romantically

"hi ahn jihyo."
"m-minhyuk oppa-" "minhyuk hyung?" said jihyo and pio at the same time.
"oh hi jihoon. i don't know it was you. how you doing?" minhyuk or usually called bbomb greeted pio.
"fine, hyung. you? i almost can't recognized you hyung!" pio is so excited.
"why??" bbomb asked
"you changed alot!! you look skinnier than before but still, you are more handsome now hyung!" bbomb chuckled while pio complementing him.
"and before i forgot because of our rendezvous here, young lady, what are you doing here??" bbomb asked jihyo who looked pale and cold sweat all over her face.
"are you ok?? you sweat alot." pio worried, jihyo still won't head up to face bbomb.
"o-op-oppa i'm sorry." jihyo started open up now.
"now if you please, do you mind to go home with me right now,young lady??" bbomb asked jihyo, full of calm.

then pio just looked at jihyo who walked to bbomb's car and they drove off of him.
"i don't remember if minhyukie hyung have a young sister." pio confused himself.
no other option, pio have to head back to his class and grabbed his bag. he went home after took a peek at jihyo's class and found out that her bag already taken.

---

dinner is ready. Lee's family gathered in dining table eating their dinner and talked casually. Mr. and Mrs. Lee have two sons. the first is Lee Taeil which is animalmaniac but he has a beautiful voice. the second one is Lee minhyuk a.k.a bbomb who likes to dance and owned an academy for arts.

after dinner, Mr and Mrs Lee heading to the couch and watched drama together while taeil go back to his room for feeding his fish and bbomb went to the garden behind the house.

there, he met jihyo which is reading shakespare's book on the bench under the garden lamp.

"what're you doing, young lady?" bbomb surprised jihyo because jihyo jumped off of her seat abit.
"oh o-oppa..." she don't know what to do.

bbomb sat beside her and laid his head on jihyo's lap. dugun dugun dugun.

"jihyo-ya..."
"yeah?"
"why are you two-timing from me? you cheating behind my back."
"no, no! i'm not cheating on you oppa. i'm just... i'm just-"
"just what??"
"just................................ just ditched classes." jihyo facial looked regretful.

suddenly bbomb laughing and showing his cute dimple that attracted most of girls. jihyo looked at him in confuse looked.

"good job ahn jihyo. for once in a lifetime you ditch and went to arcade." he still laughing also still laying on jihyo's lap.

"a-are you not.............angry, oppa??" jihyo tried to ask.

"me? angry? why should i?" bbomb woke up and sat properly facing her.

"it's because...... because you the one who paid my school fee but yet i'm ditched from classes." jihyo looked down, regret full on her chest.

suddenly, a hand reached out to her hair and messed on it. jihyo looked at it and she looked at the smiling bbomb.

"jihyo-ya... life is only once, why would you make something simple to become complicated??" jihyo can't catch up with what bbomb trying to say.

"you've been working so hard since you're a kid, so does your brother-even though i don't where is he and what is he look like- to help your parents. even though i know you're just averange on your academic but your sports is excellent. all student and teacher in your school have already acknoledge that right?" jihyo nodded.

"and now, for your puberty time, it's ok if you want to ditch class for once or twice, as long as you still remember you responsibility to me. and actually, i like to watch you having fun at the arcade. you smiling wide and your eyes-both of it- sparkled." he smiled warmly until jihyo's chest feel cramp because of his charm.

"since your youthful time not coming twice, so now enjoy your time." his dimple shown, his eye smiled, and his warmness sparks to her heart.

dugun dugun dugun dugun, please stop, don't torturing me.

 

----

next morning pio want to ask jihyo about her relationship with bbomb, because of think about it he can't sleep last night.

he go to school early and wait jihyo at the school gate. when finally he saw jihyo off of the bus and walked toward the school, he stand up straight and put on a wide smile to greet jihyo

"good mor-" pio'sgreeting got a cold reaction. jihyo ignore him like pio doesn't exist.

"what?? am i wall or something??" pio mumbled himself.

he run to catch up with jihyo who still walked alone to go to her class. he grabbed on her hand and twist her to face him.
"why are you ignoring me??" pio asked.
"oh, morning. i didn't see you standing there." jihyo shrugged, pio knew that she's lying.
"are you mad at me?" pio asked again after read jihyo's facial which is changed to feisty.
"mad?? why would i?? you the one who grabbed me out of school and went to arcade plus got busted by minhyuk oppa. so why sould i mad to you??" jihyo faked a smile, pio heart stung.
"what is your relationship with minhyuk hyung??" pio asked straight to her eyes which is surprised her.
"w-well, he's just,.. just some oppa that i know." she shrugged, LIAR.
"you like him, do you?" asked pio and itslike stabbed right thru her chest.
she shrugged on her hand which is still held by pio.
"none of your bussiness!" she walked off of to her class.

it stung. why would i....... aaaarrrggghhhh!!!