first ditch and busted!

Romantically

"lemme talk to you."

"i don't want to! lemme go!"

"i won't!"

"lemme go you !!"

"whut?!! who's the here, do you think you can hide all your 'fabulous life', princess??"

" you."

 

---

lately, pio and three musketeers attending soooo many audition, but unfortunately they failed.

"are you sure if we keep doing this we gotta pass the audition??" pio asked.

"not pretty sure, but no gain no pain, aight??" zico answered.

"we already attending SM, Woolim, YG, and Cube, but all failed. i'm tired, ya know." kyung laid his body on pio's living room couch.

"we can't give up kyung." zico replied.

"baby, look. i don't want to give up but after all of our audition we got ditched bcs we are too rascal and our skill not too sharp." kyung try to defense himself.

"what do you expect? we only practice for 3 days and suddenly miraclelously magically we passed the audition?? kyung, be real." kwon interupted.

"eh hyung, stop it. let's practicing more often from now on. so our skill will be sharp as they wished." pio said full of positiveness.

BUKK!! three musketeers thrown pillow to him.

---

monday is approaching again. ready or not pio have to face it. he walked as usual to his school. and also as usual, he saw the fangirls swooning over jihyo.

"i still wondering if she's one of girl group member." he mumbled himself and walked to his class.

as the class already started, pio looked boring and wondered outside the window. there they are! jihyo's PE class. it's one of the most interesting time in this school, at least for pio.

he saw jihyo doing high jump and 3 on 3 basketball playing. she's sparkling even though she's sweating alot. she's y this way, at least that what pio's thinking. until the bell rang loud and caused pio to sober from his imagination.

lunch break is here. and its the time for him to meet three musketeers. he buy a jajangmyeon and a coke for lunch and walked away from his fangirls. he saw jihyo from a far. without he notived, he already following her from behind.

what is she doing here? pio thought as he saw her sat at a bench near the school's lake, behind the school.

she sat and open her lunch box. pio hide from behind the big tree.

"how long are you gonna hide there, sunbae??" suddenly jihyo asked, pio got busted!

"a-ah you know i was here? hehehe" he scratched his hair as walked nervously to her.

she smile cutely as she watched pio's cuteness without he realized.

"what are you doing here? not having lunch with your friends??" pio asked as he sat beside her.

"nah. i want some time alone...." she looked deep in to the lake.

"wups, sorry i disturbed you. i'll leave you then." pio begin to stand but jihyo hold his hand.

"no, please stay here." jihyo said, she looked sad.

pio keep accompanying her while he eat his jajangmyeon. once he took a peek at her, she just look at the lake and sometimes heaved a deep sigh.

"something's wrong??" pio tried to ask.

"..........................." no answer from jihyo, pio wait.

"sunbae..." finally!

"yeah?"

"have you ever lying to people who loves you??" she asked, still looking at the lake.

"emm, i don't think so." he shrugged.

"what is that mean??" she looked at him confused.

"my parents always know when i ditched school to play at arcades or just ditched classes for sleeping at the rooftop." he said.

*chuckled* "you sure ditched a lot." she smiled abit.

"wanna try some??" pio raised an eybrow of his, teasing.

"nooooo, i can't." she refused, but then pio grabbed her hands and pull her to following him.

"w-wait, no!" jihyo panicked.

"ssshhh, keep quiet. its no harm, i promise." pio led her the way.

they jogged to a small alley behind their school which is lead them to a complex a skycraper office. they turn right to meet a wide alley and they already arrived at the sidewalk of pedestrian.

"woah, i never know that there's shortcut behind our school." jihyo amazed.

"me too, hehehe." pio giggled.

"and where are we going now??" jihyo asked.

"ever go to arcade??" pioasked, jihyo shook her head.

"let's go!!!!" pio grabbed her hand cheerfully.

pio dragged her to an arcade that he and three musketeers like to play every weekend. there, pio challenge her on duet battle of virtual shotgun, dancing revolution, and he also give her sticker instead of keychain on prize machine.

"sorry i only get this. i can't grabbed those piglet keychain." pio gave the sticker to her.

"it's ok. its cute too. thank you sunbae." she took the piglet sticker happily.

"thirsty??" pio asked, she nodded.

the walked to st*rb*cks and pio buy her strawberry smoothies and  banana smoothies for himself.

"here." pio handed the drink to her.

they walked while sipped on their drink. they chitchating cheerfully and jihyo said that she never ever ditched class since primary school.

"really??? you never ever ditched even once???" pio asked in amazed.

"and now you have ever ditched once, ahn jihyo." one voice surprising jihyo and pio.

they both looked at the voice source behind them. pio confused and jihyo looked shock.
one tall boy with fair skin and handsome who wore casual shirt, sneakers, and snapback standing behind them.

"hi ahn jihyo." he smile a bit, but jihyo swallowed hard.