the lovey dovey couple~

Romantically

pio go to school early for today. he is sooooo excited. walked like a superstar but when he will enter the school gate, he stopped. he turned around and the he leaned on the gate.

yes he is waiting. waiting for her, ahn jihyo.

not long after that Jihyo hopped off of the bus and walked to her school. she had the same routines, her fangirls give her something and then chirped happily around her. until she almost reach the gate she catch a glimpse of pio looking stright at her while smirking.

she heaved a deep sighed and walked to him.

he raised an eyebrow and it make her confuse. "what??" she whispered.

"nothing, let's go." pio give out his hand, jihyo look worried but then she grabbed the hand.

they walked side by side, act like a happy couple as all studs at school look them with a wow looked.

"are they dating?" "i never saw them together." "who is he?" "are they really official??" "what the hell is this?" endless talked about this new couple.

since senior class is on the first floor, pio parted with jihyo there.

"see ya later, cutie." pio touch her nose and smile sweetly.

*dugun dugun dugun dugun* oh crap!!

---

it's already third period and pio got algebra's class. since his class is near the track field, he can see the class which is on PE period and it is jihyo's class.

while his teaching blabbering about any ing relationship between X and Y with Z, pio wondered outside the window and he looked at Jihyo. she looked gorgeous in sports cloth, no surprise she have lots of fans.

suddenly, pio gaze met jihyo's. jihyo blinked surprisingly and then pio winked. she turned around with a big blushed on her face. her friend who saw this giggled and teased jihyo. it makes pio fluttered.

---

finally its break time. pio is soooooo hungry so he went to canteen to buy sandwiches, fries, and cokes. he walked to his hidden place but suddenly he run into jihyo.

"woops, jihyo meet up with her boyfriend." her friends , she blushed.

it seems like jihyo want to say something but she's too nervous, so pio took the innitiatives.

"wanna eat lunch together??" pio asked sweetly, jihyo nodded shyly.

then they walked together. pio led her to the storage room. "wait here, i'll quick."

he gave the food and drink to the three musketeers and grabbed sandwiches and coke for himself. before three musketeers demanding him lots of question, he left them and walked back with jihyo to the lake behind the school.

they sit on the bench under a big tree. the wind blows smoothly and made the weather perfect.

"i-i-" she's too nervous, and pio chuckled.

"pi-o. my name is pyo jihoon but you can call me pio or pyo or jihoon or handsome, whatever." he winked.

"i-i am-"

"ahn jihyo, right??" pio cutted her.

"yeah. we didn't even introduced briefly." jihyo smile sweetly.

"emmm, the kiss kinda brief or rather sweet." pio munch his sandwich while looked at the lake.

"k-kiss, right." jihyo lowered her voice.

"thank you for helping me sunbaenim." jihyo said to him, pio looked suddenly to her.

"i'm your sunbae??" he looked puzzled, jihyo giggled with his dumb facial.

"yes, you don't realized that??" jihyo pointed at pio's tie.

"it's yellow for 12th grade, green for 11th grade which is mine, and pink for 10th grade." she explained.

pio nodded while looking the difference between his tie and jihyo's.

"you don't know??" jihyo asked him.

"i don't know. i'm new here." he shrugged and bit at his sandwich.

"aaah i see. but you getting popular so fast. especially around the girls." she said while chopping on her lunch.

"why? jealousy girlfriend??" he raised an eyebrow to .

she chuckled and then he too.

"how long we have to act like this?" she looked at him after finishing her lunch.

"as long as you wished." he looked at her after sipped at his coke.

"coke is not good for your health." she remind him.

"then what's good for my health??" he suddenly grabbed her chin and moved it toward him closely.

"w-wha-" she surprised, but he sush her quietly.

"he's been spying us behind you. just stay calm, kay?" he tilted his head.

he's face getting closer to her, closer and closer. and then he slipped his thumb between his lips and her.

*dugun dugun dugun* please stop, please stop. i can't hold on my heart beat.

"sh*t that b*tch!" he spitted, the one who stalked on pio and jihyo. and the leave.