ditching school - Day 2

Romantically

sun already arise, pio woke up from his slumber. he found out jaehyo already cooking in the kitchen.
"m'ning." pio mumbled while walking to the kitchen.
he took a peek on what jaehyo do.
"go wash your face and eat breakfast first before you go to school." jaehyo commanded.
"yes mom." but pio sat on coffe table.
"not going to wash??" jaehyo confused.
"no, not going to school too." pio shrugged.
"why??" jaehyo concerned.
"don't want to." pio pouted.
"ok, then at least wash your face before grab your breakfast." jaehyo said warmly.

that morning, pio really didn't go to school. jaehyo called his teacher said that pio got a fever so he can't attend classes. fortunately the teacher believe on jaehyo's lies. since pio ditched school, the three musketeers also ditched and they played at pio's crib. they met with jaehyo for the first time.

"woah, beautiful~" kyung said, stunning at jaehyo who cooked for lunch at the kitchen.
"swap your drools hyung. he's a boy." pio snudged at kyung, but  those three musketeers dropped their jaws at the shocking news.
"t-t-that beauty is a boy??" zico shocked.
"yeah, no s." pio sat on couch while watching pororo.
suddenly all eyes moved to kyung who make a move to the kitchen. he nudged on jaehyo's shoulder and made him faced the beauty creature.
"annyeonghaseyo. i'm park kyung. you can call me kyung." kyung hand out.
"oh hi, im jaehyo." jaehyo grabbed kyung's hand.
"you're so beautiful~" kyung still in awe, pio chuckled.
"a-ah, thank you. i heard that a lot." jaehyo replied jokingly.
"can i be your boyfriend??" kyung asked in awestrucked.
"PUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" zico, pio, yukwon, and also jaehyo laughed at kyung.
"aww, you're such a cutie. but no thanks, i need a mature guy." jaehyo winked and smiled, then he back to cooking.

kyung sat beside pio in pouted face.
"don't worry hyung, next time you'll find someone more beautiful than him." pio patted on kyung.
that day, the boys spend happily. they played games together, ate lunch, and chitchating between boys. before dinner, yukwon, zico and kyung went home.

"so, what do we have for dinner??" pio asked while holding on his grumbling tummy.
"nothing. we already ate all of the food in freezer. now what?" jaehyo shrugged.
"let's eat out then. jajangmyeon??" pio got a nodded from jaehyo.
they went to the nearer jajangmyeon shop. they ate their portion eagerly. after they feel full, they went home again. but unfortunately.........

"that's him!" ow ! that's the bastard from last night! pio tought.
he grabbed jaehyo's hand and pulled him closer to his back, protecting jaehyo. jaehyo looked scared, he shaking abit.
"so, you guys lose over this kid?? whut??" look-like-the-leader cussed at the bastard that pio beated last night.
"ya! how come you dare to pick a fight with my boys??" the look-like-leader asked pio mockingly.
"it just happend that your boys not as tough as i thought." o'ow wrong words! pio blamed his loose mouth.
"whut?? HOW BIG YOUR BRAVE MATHAFACKA!!!" with this the look-like-leader grabbed on pio's collar and punched him on face.
the look-like-leader's body is twice bigger than pio, so does his fist.
for a high schooler like pio he can't handled him by himself. he just let the gangsta beated him. if he give up, he won't get beat to death, at least faint. the next thing pio know is he woke up in his bed and jaehyo seems like fallen asleep beside him. he tried to stand up and move on to the couch. he moved carefully, don't want to wake jaehyo up.

"pio, wake up. it's already morning and why are you sleeping here??" jaehyo nudged on pio's arm to wake him up.
"m'ning. what time is it?" pio brushed on his eyes but he felt the pain from fighting last night.
"is it hurt?? i'll take some medicine wait here." jaehyo said but pio hold his arm.
"it's ok. i'll go wash and go to school." pio tried to smile even it's a bit hurt, it seems like his lips bleed last night.
"but your-"
"it's ok." pio went to bathroom and got shower.

it took him a bit longer because he have to fight all the pain and washed carefully. after he got dressed jaehyo help him to put some bandage before he left to school. he walked as usual to school. his body winched in pain as he moved, but he have to hold it because he can't ditched again. he don't want to get scolded by his father.

-JIHYO's POV-
"where is he? is he gonna ditched again since yesterday he ditched school." Jihyo mumbled by herself while stood up in her school's gate.
"oh? isn't it him??" jihyo captured pio's figure who walked a bit limping to school.

it seems that pio didn't realized her existance. he almost walked past her.
"sunbae, are you okay?" jihyo greeted him, she looked worry.
pio surprised in sudden greet. he didn't know that jihyo standing there. he then acted like he didn't feel anypain.
"i'm okay. no worry." he walked again, passing her.
"are you fighting last night??" jihyo following him.
"no. i'm okay, really." pio replied while can't hide his limping walked.
"did it hurt? where it hurt most?? i can-"
"Jihyo. i-am-o-kay. now go to your class before you late. understand??" pio talked straight to jihyo, jihyo nodded like after scolded by teacher.
pio hold on jihyo's shoulder, turned her toward her class now nudged her to walked forward. jihyo walked to her class but she still look worried about pio, pio gave her an assurance smile, telling her that he's fine.

lunch time already come, before pio reached the door, jihyo already waiting him outside. his classmate teasing them.
"what are you doing here?" pio asked.
"let's eat lunch together. i'll help you walking." jihyo chirped happily.
at least i can do this to be forgiven, jihyo thought.
-END of POV-

pio can't resist jihyo, right? so he let her helped him walked. it's actually helped him a lot. they walked to a bench where they mostly met. jihyo helped him to sit and gave him her second lunch box.
"i made it double, so you can eat it." jihyo said while hand out the lunch box.
"how do you know that i don't have money to buy food??" pio teasing her, they smiled each other.
pio ate it tastily, so does jihyo. actually jihyo made the lunch box herself so she felt releived that pio ate happily.

"may i asked why you fighting last night??" jihyo asked pio carefully, she scared to make pio angry.
"i'm helping my friend from bad guys, it seems they mad a lot, so they took revenge last night." pio shrugged while keep eating his lunch.
"it seems you hurt a lot. is your friend really that precious??" jihyo curious, pio looked at her and then smirked.
"yeah, quite. i can't let anyone lay a hand on my friend's body, even just a hair." he nodded and eating again.
"aahh, she must be precious." jihyo look not happy hearing pio's statement, she stare at the lake while pout unconciously.
"and my friend is beautiful. so you must be know what am i felling right??" pio continued, while smirking behind her.
"yeah, you should've protect her." she forced a smile to pio.
"her?? who is she??" pio played dumb.
"your friends of course. you said that your friend is beautiful right??" jihyo looked at him dumbfounded.
"my friend is a boy. he's a beautiful boy. may be an ulzzang." pio smiled widely at jihyo, jihyo hid her face bcs of embarrassed.