About her...

Romantically

it seems his popularity can't be hold. he raised the number of his fangirls day by day. as long as they not following him to his hidden place with zico kyung and yukwon, he can  deal with that.

this day, this morning, this hour, he meet again with her. no, he saw her actually. he saw her walked out of a fancy car, named Jaguar. want it or not all the students took a gazed at her and the car, also the driver. a young man with sweet dimples on his cheek when he smile waved gbye to her. she replied with a bright smile too.

"is he her boyfriend??" "i don't know, maybe." "woah, so jealous of her." most of the studs whispered about that, pio can heard that too.

after the car drove off, her fangirls come to her with a big sparkling eyes asked for a confirmation.

"no, no. he's not my boyfriend. he's just a guy-that-i-know." she explained.

"woah, he's so cool. i wish you could be his girlfriend, unni!!" all of her fangirls chirped.

suddenly her smile looked sad. may be she smiling but pio can feel that it contain with sadness. he wondered why, until he shocked by his fangirls who run to him and chirped happily around him.

---

at lunch break, pio already in his basecamp along with zico, kyung, and yukwon. they chitchating while window shopping of the girls, except yukwon bcs he already had one.

"ya maknae, i saw you have lots of fangirls following you lately." kyung said suddenly.

"eih hyung, don't talk about that." he ignoring kyung and keep on peeping a group of girls.

"can you introduced one to me?? they are all pretty, you know." kyung whinning jealously.

"ok, ok. next time." he keep on peeping.

"what the hell are you doing exactly??" kyung stomped over him and peeping too like what pio did.

they saw the ulzang girl with his fangirls eating lunch under a big tree and talked happily. suddenly there are three boys who interupted her and seems-like-the-leader ask her to come to him.

"who's that?" zico following those two dumbs.

"ssstt hyung." pio waving his finger asking zico to keeping quiet.

the couple that they stalking walked closer to the unused storage which is pio hidden place now. zico, pio, kyung, and now yukwon too eavesdropping to them.

"why you didn't replied my text and answering my phone calls???" the boy asked.

"i don't want to." the ulzang girl answered sarcastically.

"you have to!" the boy raised hi voice a bit.

"why do i have to??" the ulzang girllooked disagree.

"bcs you're my girlfriend." his gazed become intense with anger.

"since when?" she smirked.

"i never agree to be your girlfriend or at least accept your love confession." she shrugged, look like she tried to look brave.

"whut??" he got cutted because the ulzang girl walked away from him and went to her class, or seems so.

he stomped angrily and walked away too with his gang.

"woah, what was that???" zico eyes widen.

"she's great." kyung nodded while mezmerizing with her beauty.

"yes, and she's mine hyung." pio smirked and went back to his class.

---

bell already rang and signed that all studs can go home, so does pio. when he walked out of the school gate and bid gbye to his fangirls, he saw the ulzang girl. she walked alone.

should i follow her or not? should i or should not??, pio thinking hard.

then the girl passed the bus stop and wait for the bus. pio suddenly stop too and stand behind her. when the bus arrived, she hopped to the bus so does pio. he sat behind her.

the bus drove and passed for about 5 stopstation and she walked out after that, so does pio. she walked to an area which is big houses built. pio tried to keep his ditance with her for about 7meters.

she entering real estate but why she's walking??? where's her seems-like boyfriend?? , pio thought so busy with questions until he realized that she entering a big house with a wide gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"woah, this house is big though." pio talked to himself.

he saw the girl greeted the gardener sweetly and the gardener replied happily.

"jihyo-ya, seems like you got lots of gift from your fans again, right?" the gardener hajumma said.

"i think so too, auntie. please come to my house after you finished your worked, i bet there are lots of chocobar inside." she replied sweetly.

"aigoo, thank you. i'll finish fast. ah, and i saw your mom cleaning young master bedroom. i already said to her to take a rest but she insisted." said the gardener.

"really? oh my, i'll help my mom then. gbye auntie." she bid gbye and ran abit to the main door.

"oh? who are you young boy??" the gardener turn to pio, pio so shocked.

"i-emm n-nothing. i just pass by. good afternoon." he bowed and then walked away.

---

he sat down on his couch while keeping his tv playing stupid drama, he already on his own thought.

"so she is not a princess like what it seems??" he talked to himself.

"if she is, why would her mom cleaning so-called-young-master bedroom?? isn't that the maid's task??"

"wait, wait. if she's a maid's daughter, then she live ob that house too?? so the guy who drove her to school is possibly her so-called young master, aight??" pio clapped as he feel like finally solved a puzzle.

"hellooooo princess~" he smirked.