'Great Interview'

Romantically

at nite, the three musketeers hangout at pio's crib. they all looked down, means that they audition is a fail.

"it's ok hyung, there's always be next time." pio tried to cheer the hyungs.
"is there any company that take us after we graduate?? i don't think so, huff~" sure zico have a point here.
"guys, i guess we have to stop here. we better find what we skilled at and find a job that suit us more." kwon said.
"I'M HOME!! HAVE YOU BACK HOME JIHOONIE??" jaehyo yelled from the door.
the rest greeted him as soon as he walked into the living room.
"ah damn, i only bring two serves jajjangmyeon. you should've said that they came visiting, jihoon-ah." jaehyo whinning as soon as he arrived.
"please hyung, stop nagging. we're on a big slump today. just call delivery for tonite." pio said while laying flat on the floor.
"what happend guys?? fail again??" jaehyo took an attention to them while paused from calling the delivery food.
"yeah~" the four answered in deep-sad-tone.
"eheeey~ why so sad?? is tomorrow will be the end of the world?? life must go on guys. there are so many chances everywhere, don't give up so soon." the four of them suddenly looked at jaehyo.
"you right hyung!!" pio suddenly sat up and smiling wide.
"yeah yeah, i'm always right~" jaehyo back to calling the delivery food again.
"he sure have the point guys! don't give up! we just have what we're good at and hopefully we can make a bright future with that. aren't i genius?" zico so full of himself which is paid by cushion's pillow on his face.

looking those four high schooler made jaehyo remember his youth time. he was struggled alot when he's young, even though he's not at his glory time yet, but he know that he can reach it soon with his hardwork. he smiled while looked at them and when to the kitchen to made some juice.
"hyung, why are you limping? you ok?" pio caught a glance at jaehyo and knew that there's something wrong with his walk.
"nah, just fell at the stair, hehehehe." he laughed sheepishly.
"becareful next time hyung. so how's the interview?" pio asked.
"he said we gonna start the photoshoot at monday." jaehyo busy blending banana, actually he tried to avoiding pio's stare.
"AWW!" jaehyo shrieked, zico suddenly squeezed jaehyo's buttcheek.
"hyung, you have a 'great interview' right?" zico smirked at him, jaehyo facepalmed mentally.
how come this kid knew, damn. "y-yeah, 'great interview' as you said." jaehyo laughed awkwardly.
"i can give you 'great interview' too hyung, if you want." zico teasing, smirked and left jaehyo dumbfounded.

later at nite they spend it with making new mixtapes for kyung and zico, while kwon and pio playing on video game. only God knew what happend to them because the night already changed into bright sunshine morning while they all laying messy on the living room.

 

-mean while at the Lee's house, sunday morning-
"good morning, minhyuk-nim. you looked so tired yesterday." jihyo opened the huge clothes that covered the big windows so the sunshine can shine through minhyuk's room.
"m'ning, ji." minhyuk woke up with a stupid face while smiling wide, jihyo chuckled.
"can you tell me what's wet dream you have last nite until made you woke up into this bright, oppa??" jihyo asked while cleaned up minhyuk's clothes which is throwned carelessly.
"i found it, ji." he said, still in his wide smile which is starting to get creepier.
"found what oppa?? tell me spec- ah! the model for ur clothing line?? congrats!!" jihyo cheered happily.
minhyuk shook his head and his index finger but still smiling full of satisfied. he gestured  to jihyo to come closer and sit next to him. with a big fluttered heart jihyo do as she ordered. she sat next to minhyuk and he suddenly hugged jihyo tightly. her heart almost burst into pieces.
"i found him. he's the one that fill me up instantly since the first time i saw him." now the fluttered change into pain like have been stabbed by hundred knifes.
"y-you found h-him??" the words slipped from , minhyuk nodded, still hugging her.
"he's so perfect. not only physically but he also have an angelic heart. i'm falling in love again, ji." now he held jihyo's shoulder so she looked at him.
you look so happy but why my heart can't be happy too, oppa? she forced a big smile as sincere as ever, minhyuk pulled her into a bear hug.

-later on dining room, Lee's breakfast time-
"good morning. mom." minhyuk greeted everyone on the dining table, kissed his mommy's cheek.
"our dad." to him too.
"and also my baby hyung." taeil pointed his fork so minhyuk can kissed him, minhyuk laughed.
"what makes you so hyper in the morning, minhyukie?" his mom asked.
"nothing, it's just a beautiful day~" he sang and started munching his toast.
"he might be found a boyfriend." said taeil bluntly, then minhyuk choked and grabbed a glass of water.
he shot a death glare to taeil who just shrugged in response.
"is this true?" his mom demand an answered.
"e-eung, hyung's word is fifty-fifty. half right and half wrong." minhyuk continued to eat while cursing his hyung mentally.
"is he handsome? is he kind? what's his job? what's his family background?" his mom bombarded him with questions.
"make sure he didn't only using your money." his dad only words but minhyuk knew that he also care about it too.
"your dad right, minhyukie. you already this far with your business with your own strength, without your dad interupts. we're so proud of you. we just don't want you tobe used and scammed like before. whether you like boys over girls, your happiness is more important for us." his mom smiled warmheartedly, while holding his dad hand.
what else in this world i want, i already have all. full of understand parents, great bussiness flow, a kindheart and handsome soon-to-be-boyfriend. except one, THIS ANNOYING HYUNG!! can he just change into fish so i can flush him in the toilet?? God, i beg you. minhyuk gave a last death glare to taeil which is busy drinking his milk.