involve in love triangle !!

Romantically

next day at the lunch break, pio and three musketeers saw the ulzang girl which is pio know named Jihyo, have a quarrel with the same guy.

"let me go!" she tried to let go off of the boy's grip.

"never until you following my words." he threatened her.

"i've told you for a thousand times that we just friend and no more of that." jihyo insisted.

*chuckled* "no one ever objected to be my girlfriend, i said NO-ONE!" he emphasized each word.

"and now you had one." she glared and walked away from him.

"hey b*tch, like you have someone to date with." he chuckled mockingly to her.

she looked at him for the last time, and you can see a killer gaze on her. but then she went to her class.

"why would he keep bugging her?? is he have no pride?? psshh." kyung so pissed of that boy.

"he just like you hyung." pio .

"ehey, don't compare me with him. i am way way way muuuuuuuuuuuuch better than him and imma gentleman." kyung proud of himself.

"alright, alright. whatever with your rubbish, we gotta go kyung." zico covered kyung's mouth.

"the break didn't end yet, hyung." pio said.

"we have english class and the teacher is sooooooo hot, if you know what im saying." yukwon said and then giggledlike kitty.

---

since today is pio day to clean up the class with one of his classmate, so he go home late. he already clean it up and he walked out to throw the garbages.

after he thrown the garbages, he lean againts a wall and open all his uniform's buttons. he fanning himself. just at this time he wished his fangirls here and fanning him, giving him cold water or something refreshing.

but suddenly he saw a couple of boys ran pass him, they look like searching for someone. they gone at the basketball yard.  and then he saw her, yes! the ulzang girl named Jihyo, walked carefully like don't want to be recognized.

he smirked and then he grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"what the hell are you doing??" jihyo look shocked.

"shouldn't i'm the one who asked that??" he smirked.

"lemme go." she tried to let go but pio hugged her even tight.

"have you saw her?? she's not in her class." "no, isn't she supposed clean up the class today??" jihyo gasped, and pio know why.

"lemme go, i gotta go now, please." she begged to pio.

"don't you want me to help you??" pio asked while trying to look innocent.

"sh*t that b*tch! i'll catch her wherever she go!" jihyo and pio heard that and she became tensed.

"so?" pio asked, still trying looking so innocent.

"ok ok, please help me." as long as she end up her words pio landed his lips on her.

"AHN JIHYO WHER ARE Y--" the shout stopped.

he must be noticed us, good. pio thought will enjoying his moments.

pio can feel that she tensed at first but suddenly she raised her hand and put it around pio's neck. she deepened the kiss. and now it already become french kiss.

"a-ahn jihyo...." these words made them parted, pio can saw jihyo blushed so hard.

pio looked at the voice source while still hugging on her waist.

"who are you?" pio asked.

jihyo now looked at him too but still on pio's hugged, "oh, he's one of my friends. don't worry babe."

"and may i know what are you doing here seungri?" jihyo asked while pio lay his head on jihyo's shoulder.

"i-i just--" that seungri boy can't contained himself and he seems speechless.

"i already clean up the class, don't worry. i'll be back to class after this. you can wait me there if you want." jihyo tried to talk as calm as ever.

even though he's not replying her, but he left her and went back to his class with his gangs.

jihyo's body felt a big relieve as seungri left and she grabbed on pio's hand to let him go.

"now, you can lemme go. he's not here anymore." jihyo keep struggling to let go pio's hand.

"hey, don't you think that we have to act like lovey dovey from now on??" pio whispered in her ear which is shocking her bcs that is true.

she dumbfounded, pio release his hand. he walked and face her again.

"you're a good kisser for your first kiss though." he winked and then leave her.

*dugun dugun dugun dugun* i am soooo dead!