WHO'S DAT JERK????

Romantically

-sunday morning, pio's crib-

"jihoon-ah, wake up~" jaehyo woke pio who laid like a dead body in the living room.
"eung, 'ning hyung." pio woke up while rubbing his puffy eyes.
"aww, cutie." jaehyo messed pio's hair because of his cuteness.
"hyung, stop it." pio started to get annoyed.
"don't want to~" jaehyo kept messing his hair.
"hyung stop it or i'll you!!!!" pio tried to glare but too cute for jaehyo.
jaehyo laughed his off, "ok ok~"
pio's looking around and found that only him left on the living room.
"where's three musketeers??" he asked.
"already left an hour ago. they're in hurry." jaehyo shrugged and walked to the kitchen.
"what happend??" pio asked with his puffy eyes, half-awake.
"dunno. what do we eat for breakfast, jihoon-ah?" jaehyo checking the fridge but only water and couple cans of beer left.
"should we go to market, hyung? i want ramyeon actually." pio got up and went to the bathroom.
jaehyo made a list for the groceries and waiting for pio, then they got off to the mart near their house. pio took as many cup ramyeon as his hands can reach, jaehyo only shook off his head looking at pio's greediness over ramyeon. then jaehyo put all the groceries in the cart and led pio to the cashier before pio robbed the ramyeon section. they walked out of the mart while eating icecreams. suddenly a bunch of bastards baricade their way, its the same gang which gonna jaehyo before.
"hey, beauty~ long time no see~" one short-and-dirty-look member teasing jaehyo.
"what you guys want again this time?" pio blocked jaehyo and save him behind his back.
"oh, i don't know that you still alive. how many live again that you have? 8?" one tall-and-spikey-hair mocking at pio.
"c-can't we j-just go home? p-p-pleassee." jaehyo begged, his voice a bit trembling.
"awww, what's the fun if we let you off easily??" the other member reaplied with his dirty expression and he smacked on jaehyo's cheek.
demm, why's everyone always targeting my . jaehyo cursed in mind.
suddenly the guy who smacked jaehyo's early thrown away. all eyes suddenly moved to the one who kicked him.
"m-minhyuk hyung." "s-sajangnim." said pio and jaehyo at the same time.
"DAMN YOU MATHAFACKAAAAA!!!!" suddenly the gangster ran to minhyuk and ready to fight with him.
the fight is unstoppable. minhyuk pretty good at fighting too, so does pio. mean while jaehyo looked afraid and dunno what to do because he can't fight at all. finally the patrol police's siren made the gangster realized and ran away. pio, jaehyo, and minhyuk alson ran, they went to the 24h-mart.
"omg, you guys looked terrible. i'm sorry, i'm sorry because i can't fight and made you guys like this." jaehyo felt sorry over two boys who looked each other and they laughed their swollen face.
"hahaha, hyung you looked bad. hahaha-ah!" pio laughed even though his lips hurt.
"you too, jerk. you look so ugly, hhaha-ah!! haha." minhyuk laughed at pio but he also hurt his lips.
what's wrong with them, they both fight like ther's no tomorrow and now they laughed at each other swollen face?? i don't get boys sometimes. jaehyo looked at those two men.
"wait outside, i'll grab some medicine for you guys." jaehyo commanded minhyuk and pio.
the two boys obeyed him and walked outside the mart and sat front of the store. then jaehyo walked outside while holding wet napkins pack, dry tissue pack, and bandaid.
"aww! hyung! it hurts!" pio screamed in pain, jaehyo felt more sorry to him.
"mian mian jihoon-ah. i'll be more gentle." jaehyo wiped the blood on pio's face more carefully than before, while minhyuk laughing at pio's scream-like-a-5y.o-girl.
"here. you done." jaehyo put last bandaid on pio's forehead.
"now, you can take care of me. you have all my time." said minhyuk, jaehyo suddenly blushed.
thankgodness pio didn't saw his redden face. that dummy maknae busy texting three musketeers and repoting that he was in a big fight.
"isn't it hurt?? you didn't say anywords." jaehyo looked worried while wiping blood on minhyuk's lips.
"nah. your eyes heal me already." minhyuk winked, which is made jaehyo more emberassed and pressed his napkins more hard.
"AWW! now that's hurt." minhyuk screamed in shock.
who said to winked at me, . jaehyo smirked.
"but hyung, what are you doing around here??" pio asked, broke the romantic-staring-and-ignoring-moment-between-jaehyo-and-minhyuk.
"i was-em-just-searching. yeah, searching." minhyuk answered sheepishly.
"searching what?" jaehyo asked, with his stupid expression.
"eung, searching for someone address which is he didn't wrote on the ID paper at the company yesterday." minhyuk said while shot a deatch glare to jaehyo.
pio saw this, somehow he caught what minhyuk's trying to say. (what a miracle, he finally using his brain XD )
"ah, jaehyo hyung's address?? you didn't wrote it hyung?" now pio asked jaehyo, jaehyo shook his head.
"i dunno the address." jaehyo shrugged.
"i also forget the address, lemme text you later hyung the address." pio said to minhyuk.
now minhyk who looked lost, "why would you text me?" he asked pio.
"because i owned the house and jaehyo hyung live with me for now." pio said while keep texting on his phone.
"WHAT???!!!" minhyuk screamed made pio and jaehyo surprised and looked at him with a big eyes.
"what is what?" jaehyo asked.
"why are you living with jihoon?" minhyuk demand an answer.
"because he saved me the other day and i have no place to stay and i still have to look for my family and also............ i don't have money." jaehyo smiled stupidly, minhyuk mentally facepalmed himself.
"hyung, i'm hungry. let's eat." pio said.
"let's go. you come?" jaehyo asked minhyuk.
minhyuk smiled brightly but before he answered the invitation his phone rang. he picked it up.
"eung, sorry hyo. my secretary need me. something about our tomorrow photoshoot need to be finished today. i guess i'll skip for now." minhyuk looked regretful.
"oh ok. let's go jihoon." jaehyo nodded and then left with pio.
"what?? he didn't even looked disappointed! he just leave me." minhyuk sighed.
"don't forget tomorrow at 11am, okay!!" minhyuk shouted one last time to jaehyo who walked away with pio, jaehyo only waved his hand without looking back.

 

-at nite, pio's crib-

"woah, mathafacka, your face looked like a masterpiece, hahahhahaha." zico mocking on pio's swollen face and messy bandaids over his face.
"shut up hyung." pio thrown chusion's pillow to him.
"what happend actually?" kyung asked while looking at pio's face and tried to press any bandaids on him.
"ah hyung! it hurts! stop!" pio slapped kyung's hand, kyung and kwon only laughed and teased even more.
"that demm gangter walked pass us and then he involved in the fight, with minhyuk too." jaehyo sighed while slicing pork for their dinner.
"the gangster early that want to you, hyung??" kwon asked in amazed.
"eung, i just hope the moved faraway from here so i don't have to meet them again, huff." jaehyo answered, now he washed the lettuces.
"do you want to know how to avoid them, hyung?" zico whispered, jaehyo surprised he didn't know that zico is stood behind him.
"h-how?" their face so close 'till made jaehyo stuttered.
"just stop being beautiful and y hyung." zico said and then he winked.
zico squeezed jaehyo cheek again, but this time slowly. jaehyo almost slipped out his moan. demm this punk!
zico left him while smirking. and then three musketeers disturbing pio with pressing his scar so pio screamed for hurt but it didn't stop them and made them laughed happily.

 

-at nite, Lee's house-

"i dunno that oppa is a fighter." jihyo said while changing minhyuk's bandaids.
"i'm not. but i do anything for him, ji." he smiled widely 'till his lip's scar stung.
"you fight for that guy??" jihyo shocked.
"eung~ he's worth enough to be saved." minhyuk kept smiling foolishly.
"i really want to know who he is. who's that guy that made my oppa fight for him. i'll sued him because he didn't took care of you after the fight." jihyo pouted.
"aww, cutie~ he's not like that, ji. i'm sure you gonna agree with me after you met him." minhyuk messed jihyo's bangs.
"ah right, tomorrow he's gonna have photoshoot, right? i'll come to see, is that ok oppa?" jihyo asked.
"eung~ you can come after school. i'll text you the address."
i really wanna know which jerk that made my minhyuk oppa hurt like this!

 

-monday morning, at MONTBLANC HS-

pio walked aolen to his school as usual. his teachers which is waiting at the gate asked him few questions about his scar, but somehow he can escaped from them. he walked to his locker. he took his earphone and suddenly heard a knock from his locker door. he closed it and saw jihyo standing beautifully, as usual.
"omg! what happend with your face again sunbae? i thought that scar already heal over the weekend." jihyo shocked and checking on pio's scars.
"i-eung i foght yesterday, but don't worry. it's all gonna healed quickly! may be goona gone when the school end's bell rang and i'll be handsome as usual again." he smiled sheepishly.
"is this the same guy taht you fight for days ago ??" jihyo asked curiously.
"eung, you really have not to worry, it's gonna heal quickly, in 5 minutes!! bye." and then he left jihyo dumbfounded.
how can a scar healed that fast?? is he dumb or am i?? who is that guy exactly??


 how do escape from this maknae?? i'm never found a way out, poor my heart (ㅠㅅㅠ)