new school

Romantically

"first day at school, hyuu~" he let out a heavy sigh front of mirror while looking at his appearance with his new school uniform.

yes, he is Pyo Jihoon. the only kid of Pyo family, one of the rich family with so many stocks around the country.

he just moved to a new school, MONTBLANC HS. his parent have to move him because he used to skip class alot in his old school so his headmaster dropped out him. and now he have to start a new school life, new friends, new experience, and else.

"aaah, i forgot, i have to make my own breakfast..........or not." he walked pass the kitchen and went to the front door.

he leave his home. walk alone to his school since it near his small apartment.

"what should i do? aboji will mad again if i skip too many times here too. can i just attend art school?? huff." he grumbled himself while walk the path.

"kyaaa unni!!! good morning!!" a group of girls screaming cheerfully over a girl who also walked alone like him.

"annyeong~" the girl replied back warmly.

those girl group gave her a chocolate box and a sweet drink. pyo saw her from distant, she recieved all the presents and the group of girls jogged to school gate while giggled happily.

he walked closer to the girl, not really close but enough to hear her talking with herself.

"woah, its been a long time i eat this chocolate." her not-really-long-hair waved a her shoulder raised cheerfully.

she ran a bit to the gate and pyo saw her walk with her two other friends, maybe to her class. since pyo heard PE teacher scold the school badboys, he lost sight of the girl.

 

school bell rang and pyo start his day with introducing himself front of class since he's new stud. he sat by the window on the third row. aaaaaaaaaand the class pass by bored.

secretly, he found someting interesting while wondering on the window. a slim figure caught his sight. its the girl that he followed this morning, she's on PE class and she's doing long jump.

she jump like a cheetah which want to catch on their prey, and she landed on 4.55m. her friend looks amazed, so does her teacher.

"ok class, dismiss for today. have a good lunch." his teacher leave the class.

with this, pyo have no choice but to have lunch. he walked aimlessly, deep sighed, kicking small rock, and finally he have to stop because he arrived at unnonimous place.

"jiho ya, you sure we won't get caught this time ???" as pyo heard someone or some group of boys talking, he hid himself quickly.

"don't worry too much, if we get caught lets run again like the last time, ok?" seems like the jiho-named guy is a prankster.

"can we do something instead of running ??? i hate it" another voice said.

pyo count in his mind by the different of the voice. there are three boys if pyo not mistaken.

as pyo want to get closer to the culprits, unfortunately he kick a paint can. CLANK!!

"who's there ?!!!" jiho-named guy seems surprised.

why do i have to hide? i'm a man, aight?!, pio thought.

then he came out og his hidden and faced the culprit which is three boys from high school next door.

"crap! he's from MONTBLANC." the long-face one whispered to the blonde, the other one looked blank.

"aren't you guys from BLOCKBUSTER HS ??" pio asked.

"ok ok. we'll go as long as you keep shuting your mouth. do not tell anyone, deal?" the blonde give his hand to be shake as agreement.

it took a while for them adn become silent moment while blinking each other.

suddenly.......

"puahhahahaahhahaha, hey, i'm pyo jihoon. you can call me pio." pio grab blonde's hand and shook it.

like a big weight have been lifted, those three boys feel relieve. it shown from their face.

"hi, i'm woo jiho, you can call me zico." the blonde said.

"i'm kyung. park kyung." the long-face introduced.

"i'm kim yukwon. my cool name is u-kwon." the smiling angel boy shook pio's hand.

"are you ditched?" pio asked them.

"woooo, hold on. scratch that, dude. we're not ditch since it's lunch break." zico answered.

"and after that??" pio asked again, impying time after lunch break.

"yeah, you can said so. or we rather be said 'on researching'~" zico put his evil smirk.

they just the same as me, pio thought. and he giggled.

"and what is this research about??" pio curious.

"you don't get it ?? we research about the girls~" kyung answered while wondering about beautiful girls from MONTBLANC HS around him and cheering on him.

oh my God, pio palmed himself.