돌려조...

난 인간을 사랑한다.

"아저씨...I'm home.." I said quietly opening the front door. I looked around and noticed he wasn't anywhere to be found. 

"아저씨! Where are you?" I said. Luhan and Kris started to look around, opening rooms and looking out at the deck. 

"He's not here.." Luhan said..

"Maybe he went out..." Kris said. 

"Or maybe someone took him.." I said lifting up the note that was on the kitchen table folded neatly in a square. I opened the letter up showing thick black print, written across the grey paper. 

Come to the hill up north at midnight. Make sure you bring yourself only. Once you come, we'll give the man back to you. 

"No..." my legs gave up on me and I fell on the ground. "No...." Tears streaked down my chin, making it drop on the letter. 

"지민아...We're going to get him back." Luhan said trying to get me back up. 

"Luhan what do we do?" I said. 

"We have to go and get him back. They want you but you don't have the bead, so trick them. We'll be behind you. I'll hide Kris's scent so we wouldn't get caught." 

I wiped the tears off my face, and sat down on a chair. Kris came over and looked me in the eyes. 

"It's going to be alright." He grabbed my hands and started to rub them softly with his. 

"Alright." I smiled back at him. "What time is it now?" 

"11:30. We should start heading up there.." Kris said. 

"Kris we're creatures with amazing speed. We can leave later. Right now, I need to hide you scent. This is going to burn abit." Luhan said lifting Kris's shirt up. Placing his hands on Kris's stomach, Luhan started to form the mark. 

"Ah!" Kris said gripping on to my shirt. As if Luhan was branding his stomach, smoke started to come out of his hands. 

"Done." Luhan took his hand off his stomach and presented a water droplet shape tattooed on Kris.

"Why is it a water droplet?" I said while touching the tattoo mark.

"You can't smell water." Luhan said feeling proud of his work. 

"But I thought you could do this once only on a single person." I said remembering the faded mark on my stomach. 

"Humans are easy to mark on. Their skin's aren't as strong as ours." Sniffing the air, I couldn't smell Kris's sweet scent at all. 

"It works..I can't smell him.." I said. 

"Damn, this hurts more than getting a real tattoo." Kris said still rubbing the tattoo. 

Luhan shook his head. "Humans..." 

"Alright let's go.." I said. Heading out the door, I carried Kris on my back and we ran up north, making it to the top of the hill. Before I went, Luhan and Kris stayed behind hiding behind a bush. 

"If you need help just call." Luhan said. Kris nodded his head agreeing with him. 

"Alright guys." Swiftly, I started to glide across the forest, finding myself in the middle of a Hunter circle. In the middle I see 아저씨 tied up on the ground. He had a little blood on his face, but they didn't do much to him. 

"Ah.. Here's the 구미호. It seems like you're the only person who came...No dog?" the tall man in a cloak said coming closer to me. 

"Give him back." I said. 

The man took his hood off and showed his face. He looked young like he was in his mid 20's. Short black hair with big round eyes. He didn't look like hunter at all. 

"Why so early?" he said. "I think you owe a couple of my men an apology." Kai and Tao came out of the shadow. 

"Come on foxy. Aren't you going to say sorry?" Tao said in a playful voice. They both came over to me in less than a second and started to touch my hair, twirling it around their fingers. 

"Get off..." I said pushing them away. Right when I pushed Kai away, he grabbed my hand and pulled me in close to his chest. 

"Should I just take the bead right out of your chest right now or should I beat the crap out that old man till you give it to me?" he whispered in my ear. I pushed him away hard. My body started to boil with anger. Cocking my head to the side, my spine cracked while my ears started pop out. My nails grew sharper as well as my teeth. The nine of my tails shot out, making them snap like a whip. 

"Give..him..back.." I growled. 

"Now this is more like it!" the leader of the group said. "Now get her." All of the Hunters rushed over to me grabbing whatever they could grab on to. Some I was able to flick off, while others were tougher. Tao was standing ten feet away from me, holding the bow and arrow in his hand. Closing one of his eyes, he started to aim for my chest. Quickly, I dodged his arrow making it hit the trunk of a tree. 

"D.O get the guns." The leader said. D.O rushed over into the shadows and brought out three large guns. 

"Start shooting.." the leader said. D.O and two other guys started to shoot at me. Climbing up a tree, I tried dodging the bullets while jumping from tree to tree. 

"Crap." D.O said. Noticing he was out of amo, I jumped off the tree and body smashed him on the ground. But when I fell on top of him, I felt something in my body that shouldn't have been there. Slowly, my large fox body grew smaller and all that was left was my nine tails and my red eyes. 

"Ha.You thought you could kill me from above..." D.O said while coughing out blood. He pushed me off of him, sliding the knife out of my stomach. 

"Grab her." the leader said. Shocked at what happened I fell to the ground touching the place I got stabbed. Blood covered my entire hand and a tear fell down my face when I looked at 아저씨 laying on the ground. 

"Not so fast." I looked up to see Luhan's white fur. 

"Luhan...." I said... 

"Kris take her and get her out of here..I'll be back with 아저씨..Go!" Luhan barked. 

Kris scooped me off the ground and started to run down the hill. Avoiding the trees and the small trunks that lay on the ground, he managed to get pass them all. It almost felt, like he was flying through the woods. 

"지민아...Stay with me.." Kris said. In a few minutes we made it to the house. Kicking the door open, Kris got into the living room and laid me down on the couch. The pain started to attack my stomach and in a couple of seconds, it felt like someone had ripped my stomach apart. 

"아저씨..." I managed to blurt out..

"He's going to be fine...Luhan's going to bring him back... I promise and he promised as well..Don't worry.." Kris said while wiping away the sweat on my forehead. I looked at his brown hazel eyes with my blood red eyes. He didn't seem scared at all. 

"Come on...You have to start healing.." Kris said. "Fight it.." I tried fighting it, but the pain was unbearable. If the bead was inside of  me, then I would have healed in minutes.. But since it was in Kris, my body didn't start healing till the pain overwhelmed me with tears. 

 Still shaking from the shock, I slowly lifted my hand over to Kris, touching his chest. I felt the warmth of the bead from his chest. The pulses it created comforted me, making my wound seem to heal faster. Kris took his hand and laid it on top of mine. Right when my eyes started to flutter shut, the door opened. Carefully, I sat up on the couch to see who it was. Kris stood up to see who it was as well. When he walked over to get a closer look, he had a smile on his face. 

"Gosh. Those guys are no joke..." His voice echoed through my head feeling the relief I had all over my body. I laid back down knowing that we were safe. 

"지민아.." I heard 아저씨's voice and I felt his hands on top of my wound. 

"아저씨...are you okay?" I said looking at his scars and bruises. 

"Yes.. But you're not." he said. 

I gave him a smile telling him I am, then I doze off into a deep sleep. 

 

Author's Note- Okay guys...School's tomorrow and I'm about to cry..I'm also about to cry at the thought of missing KCon...Darn you west side of the U.S...Why couldn't they have the convention in New York or something...Anyways..sory I couldn't upload last night...Something came up...So since schools starting I think I'm going to start uploading every other day....If I have time...So please understand if I'm not uploading as much as I should...Thank you~