비가와..

난 인간을 사랑한다.

"Luhan...Are you sure we're going the right way?..."Still in the forest getting drenched by the rain, we never found found our way out. 

"Yeah...." he answered unconfidently. I sniffed the air and I knew why. The air smelled like the forest and nothing else. The rain that was still pounding on us, swept away the scent of the campsite. 

"You can't smell anything can you?" I said. He nodded his head. "I thought so...Hey look!" I pointed up at a cave that sat on top of a hill. 

"Let's rest up in that cave.." I said. 

"Alright." We sprinted up the hill maiking it into the cave in less than a minute. 

"아...why is he so heavy?" Luhan said after laying Kris down on the ground. I ignored him and went toward Kris. Checking his back, I noticed the wound half way healed. I placed my hand on his chest to feel the warm pulses the bead sent out through out his body. 

"Just ten days...." I said. Taking my wet sweater off, I bundled it up and placed it under his head. Tired, I lie down next to Kris, putting my head against his chest. I inhaled his sweet scent that the rain couldn't wash away and snuggled up closer to him. 

"Hey don't be so close to him..." Luhan said. Luhan came over on my other side and wrapped his arm around my waist. I tried squirming him off but once he nudged his head against my back, I stopped. He felt warm and comforting. The warmth he gave off made me doze off into a sleep, making me forget about what happened tonight. 

~~~~~~

How could you let them go?!

They're alot stronger than I thought......

Bring out the other hunter....and make sure you bring the bead.

~~~~~~

"지민아...." a voice called for me. "지민아!" 

I opened my eyes to see Luhan's face right in front of mine. 

"엄마야!" I sat up and found myself inside the tent, wrapped up in a Pororo blanket. 

"Where are we?" I asked. 

"We're back at the camping site."

"How? We were at the cave last night..."

"I carried you here.." I nodded my head understanding each sentence. Right when I looked at Luhan's small scar on his face, the memories of last night rushed back into my head. 

"KRIS! Where is he?!" I said panicking. 

"Don't worry. He's fine. He got up already. I checked his wound and it seems like the bead is working really well." 

I let out a sigh of relief.. "Thank goodness.." 

"Come on..We're going back home..." Luhan said sliding the blanket off of me. 

"Why?" 

"Too much rain." Luhan said opening the tent flap to show the rain still pouring outside. 

Trying not to get my clothes wet, I ran to the bus and made it in just in time for departure. Walking down the aisle, I noticed Kris sitting in the same spot. I looked at him with relief knowing that he's okay. Looking at the back of the bus, I noticed empty seats I could sit in. Heading towards the back, a hand grabbed my arm pulling me into a seat. I looked to my side to see Kris holding my arm. 

"Your sitting here..." He said looking at me. For a second, I thought I saw his eyes change into the same blood red eyes I have. 

"O-okay..." I said... We didn't say anything to each other until the bus started to leave. 

"Last night..." he started to say... "Tell me it was all a dream..." 

"Last night....Kris...I'm kind of tired...all the rain kept me awake last night...Let's talk when we get back home...Okay?" I said trying not to tell him the whole story here in the bus..

He nodded his head and stuffed head phones in his ears. 

"Oh wait..." Kris said pulling out my grey sweater. "I found this in my tent last night..." 

"..Oh thanks..." 

After an awkward four hour drive, we finally made it back to the school. Grabbing my bag from the bottom of the bus, I started walking back home.

"지민아! Wait up." I turned around to see Luhan running towards me. 

"Did you tell Kris yet?" he asked. 

"No...Not yet..." I said... 

"Tell me what?" We both turned around to see Kris standing behind us. 

"K-kris......We need to talk to you..." I said.. 

"It's about last night isn't it?" he said. I nodded my head...

"Oh last night was a blast! Wasn't it Tao?" I turned around to see the two hunter waiting on the other side of the street. Except they bought another hunter with them. 

"You're telling me you lost to a couple of kids?" the new hunters said. 

"Shut up D.O... You try beating a wolf and a 구미호..." Kai said. 

"I thought we killed you.." Luhan growled. 

"We're hunters.. We can't die..unlike your wolf pack that we killed." Tao said getting his weapon loaded. 

"Why you.." I stopped Luhan from attacking. 

"What are they talking about?" Kris said confused. 

"Luhan we have to head home now." I said still keeping my eyes locked on the hunters. 

Luhan kept snarling at them but he nodded his head. I grabbed Kris's hand. 

"Hang on.." I told him. In seconds we flew into the woods and made it to my cave. 

"Woah...What just..." Kris said trying to soak in all the things that happened. 

"We should be safe here. Hunters aren't fast creatures..." Luhan said. 

I looked at Kris sitting down the ground, still holding his bag in his hand... I knelt down next to him and looked at him. 

"Kris...We're not human...I'm a 구미호 and Luhan's a werewolf..." I said. 

"So last night was all real.." Kris said. 

"Yeah...And you would have died if it weren't for my bead you have right here." I pointed to his chest. "But the things is, those Hunters back there want the bead..."

"So there going to kill me?" Kris said standing back up. 

"No! There not going to kill you again. I won't let them! I'm going to protect you no matter what..." Kris's eyes widened. Slowly he walked towards me and wrapped his long arms around me. 

"Thanks..." he whispered in my ear. 

"Woah woah woah...She's  my girl..Did you forget who I am? I'm her boyfriend.." Luhan said pulling me away from Kris. 

"So what do we do now?" Kris said. 

"Well they don't know that you have the bead inside of you. They still think it's inside of her..." Luhan said. "But we still need to be careful for ten days.....I think it's best for you to stay here with us..." 

"No. I won't let Kris live in a cave..." I said. "and 아저씨's is too small..." 

"I don't have anyone living with me..." Kris said. "I live in a house that could fit all of us.." 

"Perfect! We could live there!" Luhan said. "The Hunters wouldn't suspect a thing!"

 

 

Author's Note- Would they Luhan? Would they? Lol...just kidding...Sorry I couldn't upload last night...Really tired from tryouts at school...Well this chapter was kind of boring.. I'll try to upload another chapter tonight~ Comment below. I really like to read your comments on my story. They can be good or bad.. I don't care...