잘가~

난 인간을 사랑한다.

The next morning we all got up and huddled around SuBin to see if she was alright from yesterday. She only had minor bruises and cuts but she was okay. The seal/ tattoo I created on her seemed to work because she hasn't turned into a monster when I showed up. 

 

 

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to hurt any of you...." she said avoiding eye contact with any of us. "It's just that I thought Kris would be the perfect man for me. He seemed flawless.. Plus he was the only human boy that seemed to breathe perfectly fine under water..." 

"Wait what?" I said after I heard her say that Kris could breathe underwater. 

"Yeah..I thought it was strange too but when we were in the pool he stayed under with me for a long period of time..It seemed like his heart and lungs were abnormal and better than any other human being." 

"It must be the bead..." Luhan said. "The bead is finally done healing him...But since it's staying in his body longer, it's giving him advantages in his body." 

"Does that mean we can take it out now?" Kris said while rubbing his chest. 

"No...we have to be a hundred percent sure you're okay..." I said. 

"Well I should start heading back to my dad..." Subin said. "Again sorry for everything..." 

"Does that mean you're going back to the ocean? You should keep going to school." I said trying to cheer her up abit. 

"Nah. I got to head home...I made my dad worry enough...But if you need me give me a call." SuBin said while writing down her number on a napkin from the bakery. 

"Thanks." I said as I took the napkin. 

"Hey do you mind taking this off.." she said as she pointed to her to the tattoo on her chest. 

"Oh..about that...I didn't learn how to take them off...but it should fade away by this evening." I said.

"Alright. Well bye guys." She took her bag and went out the door, heading toward her dad's bakery. 

 

Auhtor's Note- Hey guys...sorry I haven't been uploading alot and that this chapter is really short..I really want to get some sleep during the week cause I have to wake up at 5:30 every morning and it's a pain...but on the weekend I will make the chapter longer...Thank you to all my subscribers who is staying me on this story. It means alot. Good Night~