나 해냈어...

난 인간을 사랑한다.

Turning around I look at 수빈 gripping onto the plastic bag tighter.But looking at her face, it seemed like she heard nothing. 

"We're back!" she said. "We're going to make pasta today. Kris said he could make it~"

"Alright..." Luhan said and walked into my room. 

"Tell us if you need help with dinner..I'll come out.." I said and followed Luhan in. 

Shutting the door behind me, I let out a sigh and saw Luhan going through my stuff. 

"Wow you wear these?" he said as he lifted my pink underwear with lacing on the edges. 

"What the...!" I snatched it out of his hands and stuffed it back into the drawers. "Do you think she heard?" 

"Nah...I don't think so..Unless mermaids have awesome hearing...which I doubt..." Luhan said.

"I have three more days...then I can get my bead back...I need to get Kris back before my powers start to get weaker...." 

"We can do it tonight..." Luhan said. "I'll keep her occupied and you can take Kris into the woods that way she won't find you easily."

"Oh..Luhan you're sometimes really useful." I said impressed by how quick he thought up a plan. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Guys! Dinner!" We heard Kris yell. Walking out, the smell of tomato sauce and garlic bread wafted into my nose. 

"Woah. This looks amazing.." I said while looking at the four dishes of pasta with small slices of garlic bread in the middle of the table. 

"Let's eat!" Luhan said. We all sat down and started to eat. While eating, Kris started to feed 수빈 pasta and she started to feed him the bread. 

"Hey! Do that somewhere else..." Luhan said looking disgusted..."Hey 수빈이, do you want to go to the bread shop across the school. I need someone to walk with." 

"Okay. Kris, we can go after we eat." she said. 

"No. I just want to walk with you." Luhan said. 

"Oh...Alright then.." 

After dinner, Luhan and 수빈 left the apartment building leaving me with Kris. I started on the dishes and ended up doing half of it instead. Walking over to Kris sitting on the couch, I sat down near him. 

"Kris...You want to take a walk?" I said.. "It's nice and cool out.." 

"Yeah sure.." Kris said. We both stood up and headed to the entrance of the woods. Walking on the path, I felt nostolgic while feeling the breeze and smelling the trees around us. It was still bright enough to see what was in front of us but the shadows in the corner of the woods were dark and made me want to avoid them. 

"Kris...What do you like about 수빈?" I said trying to break the awkwardness. 

"Everything..I feel like I fell for her beauty the moment I saw her." he said. 

"Really?" I said while kicking the pebble on the ground. "What about me?" 

"What about you?" He asked. 

I stopped in front of him and said, "What do you think of me?" 

He looked at me with a confused look. Looking into his his eyes, I saw that he was trying to fight the charm. His eyes were glitching from purple to brown. Even his arms were trying to hold onto mine, but it seemed like something was holding his back. 

"Kris..You have to fight this...." I said. 

"What....argh...are you talking about?" he said while rubbing his head. I grabbed his face and kissed him in the lips. The moment I kissed him, I felt a cold breeze down my back. I turned around to see 수빈 clenching her fist and her hair flying wildly in the wind. 

"How..Dare..You!" she screamed. Her scream echoed through the woods making all the living things hear her from afar. 

"Kris stay back..." I said looking getting prepared for what 수빈's attack. Kris grabbed my shoulder and I looked at him. His eyes were a perfect brown color which told me he was back to normal. 

"지은아! Watch out!" Kris said pointing at 수빈 rushing at me. She came at me with full claws and it seemed like the ground started to secrete water.

Grabbing Kris, I rushed over to the other side. Before I could do anything, Luhan rushed over to my side and saw what was going on. 

"Sorry..She just dissappeared..." Luhan said. 

"It's all good..Just keep Kris safe.." I said handing Kris over to him. 

"No. I won't let you fight that monster by yourself." Kris said. 

"Kris you carry my bead and if you die, the bead dies as well making me die. So just staying alive is helping me.." I said. He felt hesitant about letting me go but he nodded his head. Running across the water that was quickly filling the woods, I came up to 수빈 and striked her across the face. Her head spun to the left but she quickly put her head back in place making me look at her purple eyes. Her skin started to form large pieces of scales while spikes started to grow on her arms. 

"Come on foxy...Where are your nine tails I can eat for dessert?" She said. 

"I don't want to kill you.." I said. "I promised your dad that I would bring you back home." 

"Maybe I should kill you instead!" she rushed toward me with her spiked arms in front of her. Thinking that I dodged her attack, I felt a sharp pain on the side of my body. 

"She's too fast.." I muttered. 

"수빈! Stop this!" I yelled. 

Instead, she lifted her hand up and made a ball of water come out a few yards above her head. With a smirk on her face, she pointed her hand at me making the ball of water wrap around my head. I held my breathe and tried to shake the water off, but it didn't seem to work. Opening my eyes, I saw 수빈 laughing at me and saying something I couldn't make out. While trying to shake free, Luhan rushed up in front of me and tried getting the water off. 

"지민...I got..." was all I could make out from Luhan. While Luhan was trying to get me free, I warned him by pointing at 수빈 who was right behind Luhan. Luhan turned around and got hit hard by her attack. She hit him so hard that he flew across the air and crashed onto a tree. After she got Luhan, she walked toward Kris.Kris started to run away, but the water that came up to his knees were slowing him down. 

"Oh no you don't..." I thought. I started to transform. My body temperature rised making the water boil and evaporate away. Taking in deep breathes, my nine tails came out and the water around me started to boil. 

"Get..away from him.." breathing in, I sprinted toward her and grabbed onto her neck. Flying through the forest, I slammed her into a large tree a few miles from where we were. 

"Ugh.." she moaned. "You think this can kill me?" 

"No. But this will stop you from using any of your powers." I placed my hand on her bare chest and started to form a barrier tattoo. 

"ARGH!!" she screamed as I formed the tattoo. While the tattoo was forming, her scales and spikes started to disappear. 

"That's it.." taking my hand away, the complete tattoo formed on her chest making her change back to her human self. Taking her off the tree, I carried her in my arms and flew back to where Kris and Luhan was. 

"지민아..." Kris stood by Luhan, who was leaning against a tree looking inured from the attack. Looking around, I noticed the water in the forest seemed to have disappeared but still left the ground moist. 

"Let's go..." I said. The forest was dark, but the moon and my tails that were moving around slowly gave off light. 

~~~~~

"She should wake up tomorrow morning..." I said. 

"What did you do?" Luhan said looking down at her. 

"I did what you did..The tattoo thing..except mine blocked her from using her powers." I said pointing at the mark on her chest. 

"But how?" He said while studying the mark.

"Practice..." I said. I rolled up my sleeve and showed him the marking I made on my own arm. 

"지민아..Blood.." Kris held on to the side of my body and tried to stop the bleeding. 

"Ah...I forgot about that..." I said. Sitting down on the chair in the kitchen, I took one of my tails and covered the wound hoping it would feel better...But it didn't.. Kris left the room and came back with a first aid kit in his hand. Lifting up my shirt he started to bandage the deep wound 수빈 left on my body. 

"You should change back.." Luhan said with a worried tone.. "The energy you're using now can drain you out completely..." 

"Really?" I slowly started to change back into my human form while Kris continued to take care of my wound. 

"Ah!" I started scream...I gripped onto Kris's shirt trying to hold back the pain. "Why does this hurt so much?" 

"You should have changed back later..." Luhan said.."Now your feeling the pain a human would feel if they had that cut you have..." He held onto my hand and I squeezed it hard trying to fight the pain. 

"But I'm surprised you were able to have that much energy in you after all those days without your bead." 

"흐...I'm stronger than you think.." I said. Kris finally finished and he carried me into his bedroom up stairs..

"But my bedroom is down there.." I said after he laid me down on his bed. 

"Let's Luhan sleep there since 수빈 took the couch.." Kris said. He lied down next to me and placed the blanket over our shoulder. Looking into his eyes, I saw how tired and worn out he looked. 

"Thanks.." Kris said while brushing away the piece of hair that was in my face. 

"Aigoo...You should be thanking me.." I said. "Going through all this just for you.."

"I know..and this is what I'm going to do in return." I scootched closer to me and kissed me. During the kiss, I felt  sparks in between our kisses. He wrapped his arm around my neck bringing me closer to him. Our lips pressed against each other so hard that it began to hurt. Trying to take a breathe, I felt something I never felt before; weakness. My body started to feel weaker and weaker the more I got closer and closer to him. 

I laid my head on his arm that wrapped around my head. Taking my hand, I rubbed his chest trying to feel the bead inside of him. 

"My bead.." I said. 

"That's all you care about? Your bead?" Kris asked. 

"Of course. My bead is what's keeping you alive...that's why I can be with you." 

"Get some rest...You must be tired..." Kris kissed the top of my head.

"Good night.." I said. 

"Good night."