기억나...

난 인간을 사랑한다.

The moment he said he wanted to be with me forever, my heart stopped for a second. A creature I didn't even know, imprinted on me. I took a moment to absorb what was going on but it was too hard seeing his deep blue eyes set on mine. 

As he looked at me with his blue eyes, I noticed he was lying about how he met me. I felt as if I met him before. Luhan, Luhan, Luhan...Where have I heard that name? I thought. I was thinking hard trying to remember. I looked up at him again, seeing the blood from the boar stain his white fur. Then I remembered. I took a step back terrified. 

"Luh-an?...M-my Luhan?" I stammered. The memories started to flow back in my head. 

"So you do remember me..." he said. 

"I thought I killed you back at the village..." I said glaring at him. The memories started to flow back in my head. 

 

I still remembered the day my parents died. Devastated, I walked in the woods, to get my mind clear of things. But that same day, I found Luhan. He didn't look like a wolf but more of a regular dog with white fur and blue eyes. The moment I laid eyes on him, I fell in love with him so I brought him home. I thought God gave me a present to cheer me up but instead he gave me a monster.

When weeks passed, my body started to change painfully into what I am now. Trying to find answers or relief from the pain I ran into the woods. There was nothing; my body kept hurting and I had nobody to help me. I went back home almost half dead from the pain to realize what happened. The whole village died. Half eaten bodies next to puddles of blood. They were scattered everywhere. I even knew the people who were laying on the floor dead. While running around to get help, I saw a big white wolf holding my best friend in its mouth. 

"HELP!" she screamed. Then the wolf bit into her leaving her blood splattered on its white fur. My body burned all around. I realized back then, it was the anger filling inside of me. That was the day I changed into a full 구미호. I attacked the wolf and killed it in one blow. Looking into its eyes, I saw  the same  blue eyes my Luhan had. Shocked and devastated, I ran into the woods and let my gift die. 

 

"No! I did kill you!" I screamed still angry. 

"No. I lived. I would never die as long as your still around." he said.

"Why did you do it?" I asked. "Do you know how much I cared for you?" 

"I know. I did it because I imprinted on you." he said. 

"What does imprinting have to do with killing people!?" I screamed. 

"My imprints are violent. When I imprint on someone, I can't control myself." he said looking like he regretted what he did back then. 

My head started to hurt and my tails started to wave furiously trying to take in all the information. Right when I was about to ask him more questions, I reaized the sun was up. The beam of light scattered around the woods hitting even the darkest corners. I felt my body start to change; my white fur disappeared and one by one, my nine tails faded away. In my human form, I was still in my school uniform. 

"You haven't changed abit." he said observing me up close. I pushed him away and stepped back. 

"I have to go..." I said realizing I had school today. 

"No you don't. You can stay here with me. We can go back to the time when we were together." he said stepping closer to me. 

"No..." I said and ran away leaving him behind. In seconds, I made it to 아저씨's house to pick up my book bag. I didn't want Luhan to follow me so I quickly left the woods and made my way to school.

While riding up the hill, I smell his scent. His sweet scent made it into my head making me forget about what happened back at the woods. All the confusion and anger just faded away the moment I smelled him. I pedaled up faster to see Kris walking with his headphones on, nodding to the beat. Looking at him made my heart skip for a second. 

"What is this feeling?" I said holding my chest. Continuing to look at him and not noticing what was in front of me, I bumped into a street lamp. 

"Argh.." I said looking at my scraped knee. Trying to get up, his scent was closer and stronger. I looked up to see him right in front of me. 

"You alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?" he said squatting down to see my injury. 

"Yeah I'm alright." I said. "I heal really fast so I don't need to go to the hospital." And it was true. I do heal faster than most humans. He lifted the bike off the sidewalk and helped me up. 

"Thanks..." I said shyly trying not to blush. We kept walking up the hill, until I saw the corner market. Three little boys were taking out some kind of thing from the box out front. 

"What's that?" I pointed at the kids holding the thing in their hands. 

"That?" he said surprised I asked the question. "It's ice cream."

"Oh..." I said. "Can we just take them out and eat it like they are?" 

He gave me a wierd look. "No. You have to pay for it. You want some?" I nodded my head excited to have icecream for the first time. We walked up to the box and he picked up two packs of ice cream.

"Wait here. I'll pay for these." he said and went in the market. While waiting I noticed the three boys looking at me. 

"누나..You look so pretty..." the fat kid said. The other two nodded agreeing to what the fat one said. 

"Thanks.." I said realizing that human boys always fall for my beauty. While smiling at the boys, I noticed that Kris hasn't fallen for me like the boys. Weird..I thought.

"Here." he said handing me an ice cream that looked like a fish. I opened the pack and took a bite. 

"와! It's so good!" I said excited.

"I feel like you never had ice cream before." he said taking a bite out of his.

"Yeah. The place I came from never had ice cream." I said continuing to eat the fish ice cream. 

"Geesh. Well let's go. We might be late." he said. While walking up to the school, he glanced down at my knee.

"It's all healed..." he said shocked. "It looks like you never got hurt..."

"I told you I heal fast..Hey we're here....Um thanks for helping." I said trying to get his attention away from my knee. I ran towards the school entry leaving him behind. 

"That was close..." I said while chaining my bike up. 

When I entered the class I heard people talking about a new kid that entered the school. 

"Yeah. I heard he's really good looking." I head a couple of girls say.

"Why do we need another new kid here?" the guy a couple of seats down complained.

"Alright guys take your seat!" the teacher said as she entered the room. All the students hurried to their seat and stayed quiet. 

"We have another new student today." she said. "Come on out." The door slid open and a slender boy with short white hair walked in. 

"Cool. He dyed his hair." a guy whispered to his neighbor. 

"Introduce yourself." the teacher said. He lifted his head, showing his deep blue eyes. He gave a smile and bowed. No..I thought. It can't be. 

"Hello. My name is Luhan and it's a pleasure to meet you." he said looking straight at me. 

 

Author's Note- This chapter was alot to soak in wasn't it? Well I hope you understood it...If anything is confusing leave a question in the comment below. I might not update tomorrow cause I'm going to New York. I'll be back very soon so don't worry. Thanks for reading and look forward for more chapters.