짜증나...

난 인간을 사랑한다.

"I have to get him back..." I kept muttering to myself. Walking to my third period class, I thought of ways to get rid of mermaid girl..

"Yo! 지은아! Why did you miss second period?" Luhan said. 

"Kris is under her charm...." I said while biting my nails. 

"Seriously? But I thought he didn't fall for it...I mean at the window we saw him brushing her off..." Luhan said. 

"I know...But I think her charm is too strong for him to reject.." I said. While we were walking, we bumped into Kris and 수빈 in the halls. 

"Yo. Kris." Luhan said. 

"Hey." Kris said. His eyes weren't the purple I saw at the pool earlier.

"Oppa...let's go..It smells like wet dog here..." 수빈 said. 

"What?! What did you say?" Luhan said. 

"Oppa let's go..." she said still having her arms linked with Kris's arm and walking away. 

"Argh! She angers me!" I screamed. 

"Gosh...I do not smell like wet dog..." Luhan muttered. 

"I am going to get him back no matter what! That girl will stay in the ocean and I will not let her come back." I said. 

~~~~~~

After school ended, I walked out the building to see that Kris wasn't by the gates waiting...My heart ached abit but I knew he was under a charm that made him like mermaid girl...Taking a deep breath, I walked by the gates and waited for Luhan to come out. 

"Hey. Don't you have swim meet today?" Luhan said.

"Nah..It's canceled cause they needed to clean it.. Mermaid girl have been trashing the place lately...." I said annoyed. "Let's go." We walked down the hill, past the woods and to Kris's house. As we arrived to the top of the building, we saw Kris and 수빈 lying on the wooden table holding hands and sweet talking each other. By the wooden table was a large pink suitcase. 

"What is this?" Luhan finally blurted as I was on the verge of crying. 

"Oh. Hey guys. 수빈's going to move in with us." Kris said smiling at her. 

"Why?" Luhan said furiously.

"Because she has no place to go..Right babe?" 수빈 nodded her head. 

"Let me stay here Luhan oppa. Please?" she said. She fluttered her eyes twice and her eyes started to glow purple. Staring immensley at Luhan, she started to smirk. 

"No..Not Luhan.." I said. I stepped in front of Luhan and grabbed his face making him look at me. 

"No not you too..." I said looking at his deep blue eyes.. 

"You thought I would fall for that?" Luhan said smiling. "The person that I fall for is you.." He grabbed my face and pecked my lips. "Don't worry." 

I pushed him away and looked at Kris and 수빈 still talking  each other. Kris looked as if he really liked her. The way he treated her seemed so real and it just broke my heart.. Too sad to watch them anymore, I stormed in the house and went in the bedroom. Taking off my uniform, I changed into a pair of sweat pants and a black hoodie. 

"I'm going to go out for abit.." I told Luhan..

"Do you want me to come with you?" Luhan said worriedly knowing that there could be Hunters and oter creatures around.

"It's okay..I'll be really quick.." I said and walked out the door.

~~~~~

It was getting dark enough for the street lamps to slowly turn on. Swiftly, I sprinted up the hill without anybody noticing. After a few seconds I made it to the shop 수빈's father owned. 

"물빵." The sign read in bright neon blue. 

"So it was the bakery he owned..." I said... Walking in, I see her father walking around the bakery organizing all the bread and cleaning tables at the same time. 

"안녕하새요..." I said. 

"Oh. It's you. Have you found my daughter?" He said putting the tray of bread down and rushing towards me. 

"Yeah...But we have problem.." I said. 

"A problem?" he said. He lead me to a table and brought over a couple of pastries before I could tell him the problem. 

"Thank you....Well your daughter charmed a friend of mine and I want to know how to undo the charm..." I said. 

"Oh dear....She's got one already?" he said with a worried look. "Well the only way to undo a mermaid's charm is to either kill the mermaid or win the boy over with a kiss."

"Well that's easy. I know you don't want me to kill your daughter but the kiss should be easy.." I said excited to know how easy this would be. 

"Oh no...It's not easy... Mermaids can be very protective over the people they love...My daughter could do things that you don't want to experience."

"Can't you take her now?" I said. "I mean she's living at the place I'm staying..." 

"I can't now..In two days I will turn back and head into the ocean. That's when I will take my daughter...But even if I take her with me, she will still take the boy with her because the boy would follow her in and drown.." he said. 

"Alright..Thank you...I'll keep all this in mind..." I said. 

He nodded his head and packed me a couple of bread and pastries to take home. Walking back home, I realize that my powers were slowly lacking...My speed decreased and I started to get tired easily. "Kris...I saved your life and this is how you repay me..." I said sighing....I finally came back to Kris's place, placing the plastic bag full of bread on the table. 

"What's all this?" Luhan said. 

"Bread..Eat up.." I said. "Where's Kris?" 

"They went out for abit..." he said while opening a bag of cream bread. 

"Where?" I said.

"To the market..They said they wanted to cook dinner like all couples do.." he said as he was chewing his food. 

"Don't talk when you're eating..." I said.. "I got a way to undo the charm.." 

"Really?" Luhan said. "So that's why you went out?"

I nodded my head. "I just need to kiss him once..." 

"Well that's easy! Do it once they get back!" 

"But mermaid girl's father said that she may do something dangerous if I do anything to him...Plus my powers seem to be draining out of my body.." 

"Well I'll protect you!" Luhan said. 

"But I have  feeling she won't be a very easy creature to defeat..." I said feeling shivers down my spine when I noticed Kris and mermaid girl standing at the door holding their bag of groceries right when I said defeat.  

 

Author's Note- Hey guys~ Woot day off tomorrow~ I can finally sleep in...Well I uploaded today and I hope I can upload tomorrow...If not then wait Friday...Thanks for reading...Look forward for more! Bye~