누구야?

난 인간을 사랑한다.

Sniffing the air around me, the smell of wolf still lingered around. I looked around the woods to see if their was a pack of wolves around, hunting under the bright moon. I didn't hear anything. Not even the slightest sound of feet touching the ground. Since I heard and saw nothing, I changed into my form. Letting all the energy transfer into the center of my body, my body began to change. Hands and feet twisting into paws, ears sprouting out of my head, and my body growing white fur all around. Most impotantly, all nine of my tails came out, each feeling the cold night breeze. 

"아~" I said. "This was much better." My body felt much lighter and I felt stronger. Carefully listening, I heard few noises up north. 

"Mountain lion? No wait those are boars..." I said as I heard them rustling around bushes. Quickly, I ran up the mountain with light steps. Once I saw them, I stopped. I cocked my head and counted two. In a blink of an eye, I attacked the first boar, devouring it whole. 

"맛있다..." I said. The other boar suspected something when it's companion died, so it started to run away.

"No you don't." I said and ran towards it. Although I was fast, something got to it before me. I stopped and stood still keeping my guard up. I looked around to see what took my dinner. 

"You haven't changed." I heard. When I heard the voice, the smell of wolf came back. 

"Show yourself." I growled. My ears began to fold back and my tails began to lower between my two back legs.

"Don't be like that." the voice said. Then out of the trees, a big white wolf came out holding my boar. He dropped the boar in front of me. But I stepped back trying to be cautious. 

"Here." he said nudging the boar with his big nose. 

"Who are you?" I growled again. 

"I'm Luhan." he said sitting down across from me. 

"So you were the wolf that was at my cave." I said noticing the scent came from him.

"I think I like your human form better." he said looking at my nine tails whip around in the air. "You've grown alot." 

I glared at him. "How do you know me?" I asked him.

"I've looked over you since the beginning. The day you started to live in the woods, I would always check up on you to see if you were okay. You would always struggle to keep the energy in your body."

"So basically you've stalked me for 280 years." I said.

"Yeah because the moment I saw you, I imprinted on you." he said. 

"Why would you imprint on me?" 

"Because I want to be with you forever." he said. 

 

Author's Note- Sorry this chapter is kind of short. I just wanted you to meet Luhan the wolf. Hehe. Well I was thinking of maybe changing the perspective to 2nd perspective. Just so you know what the other characters like Luhan are doing and stuff...Well comment below if I should do that...Oh and comment anything you want. I love to read your comments. They make my night~