7 - 0

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The car ride to the 5 star restraunt was quiet. Really quiet. Sehun didn't turn on the radio.

Since the boy knew that the witch is actually a beauty, he avoid her. He had noted himself to only love Ahri. He tried his best to not looking at her. And finaly he did it.

As they had arrived, they went straight to the table and had dinner with the Kwons and the Ohs. And this time, a girl join them. It was Sehun's sister.

The older girl beamed at her cutely and Gayeon did the same. Sehun saw her beaming and he almost fell. It was so heavenly gorgeous.

Mrs. Oh saw her son's reaction and giggles to herself. Then they all start to eat and chat. They talk about business and stuff. Of course!

Gayeon had join in as she is a part of her mom's company. They all laughs at the lame business jokes. Gayeon lowered her head that makes her hair to fall and cover her face.

She felt the stares at almost everyone give. But she never felt a person's stare. He was staring at her. He felt dissappointed when she hug her head and quickly shook off.

What are you even thinking Sehun? You have Ahri! Wait for her you dumb ! He mentaly shout at himself.

Then Mrs. Oh cleared to get all attention. "Sehun and Gayeon! Can you both stay at our house for two nights? Just two! We had to go for some business trip and Sena had to come with us as she have to make speeches."

Sehun was about to groan but hold as he doesnt want to show his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter