5 + 8

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Laughter was filling the air at the living room as the boys are watching some variety show. Some were rolling around the floor as it was too funny. But one of them weren't even focusing on the show.!

He would always glance at the kitchen, glaring at the clouple joking and giggling. Sehun felt his heart tighten as he saw D.O blowing bubbles at Gayeon.

"They look cute together," Chen pop outs from Sehun's shoulder and look at Gayeon and D.O. He chuckles as the bubble got into the girl's eye. Sehun dug his hand in the sofa. "They look disgusting! "

Chen laughs after hearing the maknae's word. "Come on, Sehun! Don't be jealous~ You'll get one"

'I already have! And I don't need a new one' thought the boy.

"I'll do it myself!" Gayeon shouted and walks towards the living room on her way to Sehun's room, where the meds is. "Hey! Let me look first," D.O pulled her by her arm before cupping her face.

The noise they make got all the boys attention. D.O stare deeply at Gayeon's eyes. The girl soon felt hot and rose pink flash on her fluffy cheeks. Sehun scoffed as he see the red cheeks. He felt really pissed off and soon standing, making his way upstairs.

D.O blew air in Gayeon's eyes carefully. Soon his grip got lossen and the girl rubs her eyes. "Are you okay now? Does it still hurt? Should we go to the hospital and check up?" D.O asked, worriedly.

"Aish! You two! Date already!" Kris shouted and push Gayeon lightly at D.O. He blushed and glared at the tall chinese boy. "Don't worry Kris! We will," he smirks. The room was chaos with teasing and stuff. Gayeon blushed hard after hearing D.O's words.

Her eyes were wandering around the room to search someone that she expect him to be angry or whatever. A smile curl up on her lips and chuckles. Tears starting to form but it didnt fell.

'He isn't here!... What are you thinking Gayeon?'

As the time passed, the boys made their way out after thanking her for the meal. D.O was also heading out. As t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter