Preview

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Splashed. The sound of water dripping could be heard. Ga Yeon looks down and takes a deep breath. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE! I REGRET TO BE YOUR CLIENT! I FINALLY HEARD THAT YOU'RE THE WORST WEDDING PLANNER IN SEOUL." the young lady scolded her. She dropped the bucket and takes a really deep breath. "I was finally happy but then you came and RUINED IT ALL!!"

"Miss! Please calm down!" The staff tried to calm the lady down but been push hard to the ground. She was about to punch Ga Yeon when a hand grab her's.

The tall young man glared at the lady. "Stop Hyo Jin! She's not the reason why I cancel and broke up with you! I don't love you anymore" then man said. "Yes it is her fault! You told me you like her! You like that " soon she recieved a slap from him. "Don't you ever called her !" Hyo Jin's eyes got teary and soon walk out of the boutique.

As soon as she got out, the tall man turn to look at Ga Yeon. "Are you okay?" He said with a soft sweet tone and was reaching to cares her cheek. Ga Yeon slap his hand away and nod. "I'm fine! Please get out! I have work to do" she told him. "I'll pick you up when you finish"

"I can go back home by myself"

"But..."

"Taejun, please! Why are you treating me like you know me? Get out! Now!"

A loud sigh was escaped from Ga Yeon. The bad memories kept on repeating in her mind. She hates her looks. She thought that it would give her bad luck and misserable. But luckly tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter