One night

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The theme that we think was fairytale." The young lady said. "Oh oh! And how about the invitation card, is cut out in a shape like a leaf?" "She is a bit crazy about fairies and tales. Please don't mind her" the soon to be groom giggled as the soon to be bride pout.

A warm smile was form on Ga Yeon's lips. "It's okay! She's just normal to me" Ga Yeon said. She scribbled down on her note book everything that was spoken from the bride. "I'll give you guys a call later to confirm the place and stuff." The bride smiled. "Thank you!" She nodded. With that, the couples went straight out.

Soon Ga Yeon was flippimg through a file to search for a place and her phone start to ring. She took the phone and slide to the side for answer. "Oh omma! Waeyo?" She's asking to the other line. "Ga Yeon-ah~ Can you come home early today? I want you to meet someone." Her mom said. "It is your soon to be husband." Mrs. Kwon continued. "Arasseo! I'll be there as soon I'm finish with the files." With that, she hung up the phone.

Mean while,

Oh Se Hun had just finished practicing for their comeback. He then recieve a call from his mom to go down and meet her. She told him that they will eat dinner at her friend's house. As a mummy's boy he is, he accepted it.

 

As Ga Yeon enter her big house, giggles and laughters could be heard from the kitchen. Yes Ga Yeon was late. The bus was packed and there's a taerrible trafic jam. "Sorry I'm late" she said and greeted her mom with a peck on the cheek. "Ah Ga Yeon! You remember Mrs. Oh right?" her mom asked and she nodded with a smile. "How are you Mrs. Oh?" Ga Yeon asked with her eye smiles on. Mrs. Oh felt light and soften from Ga Yeon's sweet and soft voice. "I'm fine child! How about you?"

Ga Yeon s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter