4 × 3

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow! This must be omma the one decorated the place," Sena giggled as she entered Gayeon's home. "She did a great job decorating it," Gayeon complimented her mother-in-law.

"Of course! She is my mom," the older smiled.

Sena thought of staying here for the night. She wanted to know Gayeon more. After dinner, they both went to the living room and watch movie.

They both laugh at some part. Soon Sena turned her attantion towards Gayeon. Her eyes soften as she saw Gayeon's smiles.

'Why is my brother so blind? Why is he still chasing after Ahri when an angel is in front of him?' Sena thought and sighed. 'Gayeon looks really familiar but I can't think who and where though'

Turing back to the telly and laugh along with Gayeon. 'I have to make Sehun realise that Gayeon is the one and only for him' the older thought.

 

"Thanks for the sweet breakfast Gayeon!" Sena thanked her. Both if them were standing infront of the house.

"My pleasure! Please do come again unnie," she smiled. Sena chuckles and pats the youngers arm.

As they bid goodbye to each other, Gayeon left to her boutique to take the papers. She took a taxi and payed. The time she went in the shop was empty. 'Maybe they went out for lunch,' Gayeon thought and went to search the file.

As she got the file that she need, Gayeon went down and take a look at the store. She took out a dress and admire it. It was one of the famous dress that her mom had made.

Soon a pair of arms wrap around her. Gayeon flinched and froze at the place. "Hey sweetie! Did you miss me?" the owner of the arms asked. He grip her close to him as if he doesn't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter