4 minutes

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gayeon-ah~ Congrats chingu!!" Hana hugged her dearest friend. Gayeon glared at her. "You know I don't agree it too right?" Gayeon scoffed. Hana pouted and appologize. Soon Gayeon set her eyes on her sunbae and Haejung,Hana's son.

Her sunbae smiled. "Congrats Gayeon-ah!" He said and she gasped. "Thanks? Haejung-ah~ Let's play with untie Yeon!" Gayeon take the child away from his parents. The stick out her tongue and went to play with that three years old child. Hana giggled and soon saddens. Her husband saw her changing expression and asked her "What's wrong?"

Hana sighed before speak. "It's Gayeon! She still likes Sehun!" She said. Her husband sighed and pulls Hana close to him and pats her back. "She really have a strong feelings for him huh? Even tho he ignored and hurt her alot." Her husband said and sighed. They both stared at Gayeon who is happily playing with their son.

 

"Gayeon-ah! Thanks for inviting me to your house. See you later~" they both hug each other. "Text me when you arrive at your home. Haejung-ah, annyeong!" Gayeon wave to the little boy with a big grin ans he wave back, giggling. They all chuckled at the cutenesa of the young boy. Gayeon loves him as her own son.

"Yah yah! No running!" Suho shouted to the maknaes. "PAVLOVA HERE I COME!!" Tao shouted as he run throughthe hall way. "NOT UNTIL I WILL!" Sehun's turn to shout. Then something push them both to the side which make both Sehun and Tao hit the wall. "BWAHAH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter