Three . 6 . 5

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Knock knock knock.

"Come in!" Sehun said.

"Hey son!" Mr. Oh greeted Sehun with a smile. He was happy that Sehun finaly getting married. They were in the grooms room, getting ready. Sehun smiled to his father.

"I'm sorry that you have to marry Gayeon. I'm sure she'll be a great wife" Mr. Oh said. Sehun gritted his teeth and fake a smile. He was still upset. He was holding his phone, looking at Ahri's picture. Hus father saw it and sighed. "You're really a good son Sehun!" He said, patting Sehun's back and left.

"Gayeon honey~ No need to wear your mask. Why don't you just show your face?" Mrs. Kwon said. If I don't wear my mask, people will stare at me and Sehun might fall for my looks too, she thought. "Omma! Please!" She plead with aegyos that really would melt her mother's heart. Mrs. Kwon sighed and finaly let her. Gayeon smiled and hug her happily. "Gomawo omma!!" She hug her mom tight.

As soon as the wedding ended, the Kwon and the Oh sat down on the table as they had something to tell them. "We are really happy and greatful that the both of you got married. And this is our present to the both of you." Mrs. Oh slides the envlope to Gayeon and Sehun. They both stared at the letter. "What is this?" Sehun asked while Gayeon open it. "It's your new house! You two will be leaving together." Mrs. Kwon smiled. "What?" They both half shouted. Mrs. Oh sighed.

Soon the newly wedcouple went to their new home. Sehun was in big shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter