11 + 0

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chen nudge Luhan who is sitting next to him and whisper. "Why is Sehun staring at Kyungsoo like he wants to eat him?"

Luhan shrugged. "It's been 4 hours though"

D.O sighed and look straight to Sehun. "Hey! Did I do something wrong that makes you to stare at me?" he questioned.

Sehun widen his eyes and shook his head. "N-nothing! Excuse me first!" Sehun got up from the chair and headed to the bathroom. They all look at Sehun and sighed.

"Sehun wasn't himself these passed few days," Tao said and all the member agreed.

The wet water greet Sehun's warm face. He sighed. The thought of last night wouldn't leave his mind. He was curious and thousands of question was popping in his mind.

"Sehun! Don't forget! Ahri will be back soon," he kept on reminding himself of his cute girlfriend.

"Sehun? Are you okay bro?" Sehun heard Suho's voice after a knocked or twice.

"Yeah! I'll be out soon!" Sehun shouted back. Suho replied a sigle word, okay and headed back to the dining room.

He took a deep breath before went out from the bathroom. His mind soon think. 'What is she doing right now? What are they talking? Argh!! I'm going crazy' shutting the door behind him.

The door bell of Gayeon's home rang.

"Coming!" Gayeon shouted and head straight towards the door and open it. There was no one and Gayeon frowned. Soon, someone jumped in front of her which made her to startled.

She giggles as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter