13-3

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Why are you acting all weird? Why can't I go out?" Gayeon exclaimed at Sehun. Days passed and the married couples were argueing in their home.

"Why can't you just listen to me? Just stay and don't go anywhere. It is simple right?" Sehun shout back. He was also confused. Why did he told her to stay home? Why is he acting all strange pass this few days.

It is because, they would always see each other as they went to Hana's cafe. EXO and Gayeon love to eat there. Sehun saw how guys will stare and watch her. He got mad and just want to shout at those guys by saying 'Yeah! My wife is beautiful! So stop staring at her'

Gayeon gasped and ruffles her hair in frust. She glared at him and went straight up. Sehun watch her every move. His eyes were sharp on her. 'Why didn't you wear your mask like always? This thing might not happen if you wear them Gayeon,' he mentally slap himself and sighed. Soon he went out from the house and straight to EXO's dorm.

As he was punching the keys, the door opened. He was shock because he didn't finished punching them. Then he saw D.O.

"Oh, Sehun! Where have you been kid?" D.O asked the maknae.

"I was at the park," he lied and smiled to his hyung. "Where are you going hyung?" Sehun's turn to ask, seeing his hyung all neat as if he was going out on a date.

D.O smiled sheepishly followed by chuckles. He blushed for a while. "I'm going out to see someone. I'll be back soon," he smiled which make Sehun to smiled to.

"Ah~ A date huh? Well goodluck then," Sehun laughs and push D.O out from the dorm. Now they'd change their position. "It's not a date but I wish it is"

Sehun felt warm as he saw how his hyung got all red. He thought that the girl would be very lucky to have D.O by her side. "Hyung! If you got the girl, make sure to introduce her to us," the younger pats the older's shoulder.

"Aigoo~ I don't think I'll be introducing her to you guys," D.O laughed before continue. "She is really beautiful! I don't want any member to like her as well," he smiled as he remembered her flawless pale face.

"Tch! I already have Ahri!" Sehun smiled. "I know! I meant the others. They might fall for her. I know that you really love Ahri and will never cheat on her," D.O placed his hand on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter