18 ÷ 2

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hey! Isn't that Kyungsoo?" Chen nudge Chanyeol. The tall guy nodded his head. "Yeah! It is him."

u The boys had their lunch and went outside. Chen saw D.O crossing the roadnot far from them.

"We thought that you went to the company" one of the member said. D.O just smiled at them. "I was hungry! "

"But why didnt you go to that cafe we were?" Kris asked.

"I saw a friend when I was heading out" he simply replied. They all nodded and headed back.

The tall young man was standing in front of the boutique, staring at the young lady in the shop. She was working hard. He saw her blew her bangs away and the guy chuckles.

He lefted his hand and touch the cold glass. He slowly slide down his finger as if he was touching her soft cheek.

"It's been a while honey" he said. With one last look on her, he left.

'Should I pick her up?' Sehun thought as he stare at his phone. He is in his car which is in front of SM's building. He sighed and drove off.

As he had reached there, he saw the boutique completely black. 'Maybe she had gone home' he thought.

Gayeon had left her work way before Sehun did. She wanted to go back to Acapella and take her mask. She was searching for it for more than 1 hours.

"Where did I put them? " said to herself. She search everywhere twice.

Meanwhile, Sehun got himself to his old room and look around. He smiled to himself. "Hello room!"

The boy went to his desk and picked up his photo of him and Ahri. How he missed the time they are together. He lifted his head to the shelves and search for an album of more pictures of them.

He smiled once he saw the album and took it out. He accidently pushed a book that is right next to the album and it fell on the floor. He took the book and stared at it.

'Where did this book came from' he thought for a sec and remembered. He took the book and lay on his bed. He opened the book and started to read it.

/ Book /

Dear diary,

Today I saw a guy at my school. Of course there's alot of guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter