4 + 2 + 2

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bathroom door open to reveal Sehun drying his hair with a towel. He look to his right and found Gayeon already sleep. He went to her side and stare at her beauty.

The side table's light shine her glowing skin making it seems soft. It attracts Sehun's hand as he cares her cheek. "Why did you hide this? " he asked, then quickly shook off. "What are you thinking Sehun? How about Ahri? " he told himself.

He took a quick glance at her and sighed. He went to Gayeon's side and lay next to her. He close his eyes and slowly fall asleep.

 

 

Gayeon's heart was beating like crazy. A pair of arms was warping her firmly. She couldn't move and her cheeks was flushing red. She took a deep breath before calling out the owner of the arms.

"S-sehun?! " she stuttered.

Soon hus eyes shoot open once he heard his name. He looks at the body infront of him. The colour red appeared on his cheeks as he realise how close they were and his arms around her.

He quickly shoot up and turn to his side, not facing her. Gayeon saw Sehun's quick reaction and sighed. She stood up and drag herself to the bathroom. Sehun turn back and saw her entering the bathroom.

 

He made himself clear that he would think she never exist. They eat their breakfast with silence company them. Then one of them finaly break the silent.

"Hey! Can you drop me to the boutique? " Gayeon asked. There was no answer.

"Sehun-ssi! " she called.

"Why don't you just take a bus? " the husband finaly replied, but he wasnt looking at her.

"Well then just drop me to the nearest bus stop. Tell me where tge bus stop is and I'll just go there myself! " Gayeon start to raise her voice.

Sehun place his cup on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter