3 × 2

Please Turn Around [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O is in a good mood today. Gayeon had prepared him a beautiful breakfast. He would always melt when Gayeon smiled at him.

But then he almost a heart attack. He didn't see her anymore. He didn't see her beautiful, flawless, glowing face. What he saw after shower is a tan, average looking girl.

That girl smiled at him. He then finaly realise that she is Gayeon as their smile are the same. He also smiled as he see a cute dimple next to her lips.

Gayeon explained to him why she wear mask and he understood. Then he thought that if he should wear mask when he want to go out on a date or hanging out. It would be fun! No people staring and stalking. No screaming fans.

D.O opened the door of his dorm with a big smile. Soon it faded away as he was greeted by 11 pandas. The boys didn't gwt to sleep as they were to worried about D.O not coming home.

Kai is the first one who make a move. He stood up and walks to D.O. It seems like he was glaring and D.O awkwardly greeted him. Kai raise both of his arms which make D.O to close his eyes as he waited something bad to happen.

But he was greeted with a hug than a punch or a slap. Kai embrace him lovely and brotherly. "Where have you been? I was worried about you!" he cried. D.O smiled and respond to hug him back. Not long after, a voice spoke.

"Correction! We all worried!" Luhan siad and he also went to D.O and hug him. The others came as soon as Luhan came. D.O felt warm and love by s.

"Kyungsoo! Where did you sleep last night? I called your house but your maid said that you're not there" Lay asked.

At a thought of last night make him blush like crazy. He's gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter