The Truth?!? BAHAHAHA!!!

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!

~Your POV~

 My heart raced as he leaned in close, I shook my head and cleared my head. If I loose, I'll be second again. I took a breath and stood up giving him a hand.

"Okay, let's go-" I was cut off by a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey," I put my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow.

"So, what are you doing here?" His eyes were on me.

"I'm going to make a special someone fall in love with me." He smirked, and I grinned.

"So your doing the challenge too? I'm totally going to win!" I said with attitude.

"Haha, yeah right. In. your. dreams." He poked his finger on my forhead while he spoke. Then his eyes shifted behind me.

"And whose this?" His expression changed, turning into a growl.

"Ji-Yong? Well, intresting to see you here. What are you doing here exactly?" He crossed his arms and and Ji-Yong put his hands in his pockets.

"I'm here to do a challenge. I don't suppose your in it to?" Ji-Yong raised his head and tilted it at the same time. Min-Hyuk hesitated, and suddenly replied.

"Y-yes...yes I am." He gave Ji-Yong the tongue and scrunched his nose.

"Well then, I'll be glad to. BEAT BOTH OF YO ASSES!" He shouted without thinking. All the people stared at him, I slowley backed up trying to tell people that I didn't know him.

"Yeah right, I'll win for sure!" Min-Hyuk said with determination.

"So...I wonder who'll fall first?" I skipped away until I wasn't seen anymore and ran home quickly before I get caught up in 'boy' traffic.

~Min-Hyuk POV~

 I don't know what the hell's happening, but I'll win for sure. I looked at Ji-Yong, and saw determination in his eyes. He's serious too. God, what competition is this? 

"I'll make Hyun-Soo fall for me before you can, and also if you loose, as in falling for her instead. I'll be first place and you'll be second, or last. Depending on Hyun-Soo's feelings for us. Oh yeah...and if you fall in love with me..." He paused and put a grin on his face. This little prick, thinks I'm GAY!?! What a douche. "I will definetly reject your confession for me." He walked away and I could tell he was smirking.

"Yeah right," I walked the other direction, It's on.

~<3~ At Home ~<3~

~Your POV~

 I sighed, How am I suppost to make Min-Hyuk fall in love with me? Yeah I'm cute, but making someone have their first love for ME?!?! That's pretty hard...and I wonder how he's suppost to make me fall in love...I thought deeply about the situation, then my dad came and sat next to me on the sofa.

"So how was it?" He smiled happily, like it turned out to be happy, like I enjoyed it.

"Well...I'm a little confused...." He lifted an eyebrow.

"First I was at the park and Min-Hyuk comes to the park like it was a coincidence and says he's the guy I'm suppost to meet...shouldn't he know I would've been there because wouldn't he be noticed to meet at the park? He even said he was in the challenge...then Ji-Yong came an-" My dad cut me off

"Wait, wait, wait, wait...there were two guys?" He opened his eyes wide.

"Yes, why?" I curiously asked.

"Yeah... there was ony suppost to be one...and that's..." I crossed my fingers that it wasn't anyone of them, especially Ji-Yong.

"Actually," My dad's lip curled on the left side. "Let's see what happens at the end, let's see who will fall. Huh? I'm curious." He scratched his unshaved mustache again.

"I'll talk to the other guy's dad ad we'll see who'll win." I gulped and nodded slowely.

"So now I have to make 2 guys fall in love with me...isn't that unfair though...because...I need to make 2 guys fall in love with me and they just need to make me fall for them...unless they're ga-" My dad stared at me and crossed his arms.

"O-o-okay." I nodded in fear.

~<3~ Next Day ~<3~

~Your POV~

  I woke to the loud alarm and walked downstairs for breakfast like a zombie. I sat down with half opened eyes, and for some reason I thought I saw Ji-Yong in my house. I stratched my head, geezes this challenge is literally making me go crazy. I went back up stairs to wash my face and to brush my teeth. 

"Hey," Ji-Yong waved. I gave him a disgusted look.

"What the hell are you going in my house?!?" He handed me flowers.

"To pick up someone as lovely as these flowers." I gagged and thought he'd give me wilted flowers, but as I looked at the flowers. They were fully bloomed. I gagged again, he's such a cheesy guy. 

"Your gonna have to do better than that." I smiled and headed to the mirror next to the sofa. I tied my hair in a bun and grabbed a donut left on the counter. 

"Oh yeah and btw... if you try to get a girl...try not to be so cheesy...cuz' that girl might have something against cheesy bastards." I tilted my head and left the house.

"Oh hey Min-Hyuk...What are you doing here?" I asked. Then I remembered...the challenge...

"Oh yeah...the challenge. You know you don't have to come here." I politely asked him.

"Well...I wanted to. Forget the challenge, I'm doing this on my own will," He once again gave me a cheeky smile and I wanted to 'awww' at the time.

"Thank you Min-Hyuk." I giggled then stared back at Ji-Yong on the porch of my house and mouth 'this is how you do it' He rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"Let's go," I walked away with Min-Hyuk, and grabbed his hand. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Jealousy and the feeling of getting closer. I smirked.

~Ji-Yong POV~

  Min-Hyuk turned around and gave me a tongue again and I gave him a disgusted look in return. How in the world do I make her fall in love with me? I took out a note book and jotted down notes.

"Don't be cheesy....Get Min-Hyuk out of the way...Hmmmm...." I thought of what to write next. I eventually gave up. How am I going to win a this rate...

"I KNOW!" I shouted without thinking again...I gotta stop doing that....

~<3~ At school ~<3~

~Ji-Yong POV~

 I walked up to Hyun-Soo and smiled calmely, I tried to remember all my lines of what to say. I continue until I forgot I was heading Hun-Soo's direction and bumped into her.

"Owwwwww..." I quickley got up and gave her a hand.

"Thanks," She stared up into my eyes, I nearly blushed. But I kept myself from doing so.

"Oh, it's you. WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" She snapped at me.

"I just wanted to say that...I want to tell you the truth." She burted out laughing.

"Bahahahahaha!!!! Truth?!?! Yeah right, when your in a challenge usually people don't tell the truth." I smirked and pushed her against the wall and leaned in close almost touching her lip with mine.

"I like you." I lied and kissed her, I could feel the heat coming off of her, Good. 

"Y-you..." She pushed me away, and started crying. I was paraylized by how shocked I was. Why did she cry? I ran after her, but then I noticed that someone was already with her so I stood behind a wall listening to their conversation.

"Hyun-Soo...why are you crying?!?" It was a male voice, I growled.

"J-just please, leave me alone...Don't cuddle up to me right now, cuz' of that goddamn challenge."  it was Min-Hyuk...gotta act fast. I pretended to get tired and ran to them.

"H-hyun-Soo, why are you crying?" She looked up to me and glared at me visiously.

"H-how can you mess with peoples feelings like that? Lying about liking me and taking away my first kiss?!? What kind of a sick douche does that...oh wait, YOU!" The last word hit me like an arrow. I didn't think she'd take that so seriously...well it was her first kiss...but...

"Look Hyun-Soo...I-I...I didn't lie!" I lied again...haha...

"What?" She looked up confused.

"I-I said all those mean things to you because I didn't know how to deal with the feelings I had. I really like you Hyun-Soo." I hope she believes this...

"You're so stupid..." I gave her a shocked look. Thanks "Does this means that you lost the challenge?"

"No, b'cuz I didn't fall for you, I just like you," I lied again, damn, I'm good at acting!

"I'm sorry. I don't believe what I hear, I'll believe it when I see it." THIS ! 

"Meet me at the mall at 6...and Min-Hyuk I'll schedule a time where we can go to." I snarled at Min-Hyuk and he smiled at me. This guy get's on my nerves so bad. 

"Alright, wear something pretty, okay?" I gladly smiled and left those 2 alone...

~Your POV~

 This guy doesn't know who he is messing with. I cracked my nuggles and laughed evily then turned to Min-Hyuk and giggled like nothing happened.

"Let's go for sushi tomorrow. And I-"

"Do you only pay attention to Ji-Yong?" I was shocked when Min-Hyuk said that. Hell no!

"It's because you are always thinking that you have to win against Ji-Yong. I could tell your constantly thinking about how to win against him, how to make him jealous...." He pointed out good reasons of thinking about Ji-Yong to much, but I clearly denied it, because even thought I did think of him, I wouldn't give a care if someone threw him in a active volcano. 

But...I gotta say...I do think of him a lot...am I feeling something more than rivals towards him...

No....I can't be...


 

A/N: Halo! I just finished another chapter YAY! And that suprising because I don't update a day after I update...maybe it's because I was...reeeeaaaallly bored...and also I think this colour will be my A/N colour for the rest of the story...eh random...okay now BAI! <3