The Truth behind the rivals

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!

~Your POV~

 I pushed him away quickly, and wiped my mouth. I looked away from him, annoyed. What the hell are wrong with these people! You don't see me going around kissing people to make them fall for me! 

"What the hell is wrong with you people?!?" I shot a look at him.

"It was just a kiss," He replied with no emotion, "...Wait...isn't it Top's party tomorrow?" He scratched hhis chin.

"Who's Top?" His train of thought snapped and his focus was on me.

"Oh, Top? He's a friend of mine, and Ji-Yong. You could also call him Seung-hyun, but he goes by the name Top." He paused.

"He told us to bring partners, want to be mine?" He smirked, I'm not getting out of this am I...

"I-I don-" He grabbed my arm, dragging me along with him, he shoved me in his car and drove to a...dress shop?!? 

"Yah! Where are we going?!?" I questioned.

"Getting you a dress." He said without reason...What's wrong with this guy!?!"

 We arrived inside, it seemed like an ellegant place, I saw the chandelier reflecting the light, shining down on me. I smiled.

"This is a lovely place," I commented.

"Yes, it was reserved for you," I turned around, facing Min-Hyuk.

"So you planned this without my opinion." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Haha....Just try this on." He pushed me in the dressing room and handed me a random dress he took from the rack. 

 (Don't mind the girl)

~Min-Hyuk POV~

 I waited for her to change, then the door opened. I thought I was the only one here... I stared back at the man... Ji-Yong?!? He stood with the girl, is he with...his EX?!?! Haha, at this rate I'll be the one winning this competition. Hyun-Soo will fall for me instead of the player.

"What are you doing here?" Ji-Yong asked me.

"Same to you, I reserved this place." He sneered at me, then looked away, telling the girl to change. He sat beside me, and she entered the changing room beside Hyun-Soo.

  When the girl entered the changing room, Ji-Yong settled in his seat. He nudged me and came closer to me in a whispering tone.

"So who's your date?" He curiously asked.

"In that dressing room," I looked away.

~Ji-Yong POV~

"Who is it..." I whispered to myself.

"Can you help me?" The girl said, her voice...sounds familiar...

"K," He entered the changing room, and for some reason a discomfort feeling came across me.

 He lead her out the changing room, I curiously looked up...my face heated up, she looks beautiful. She shyly looked into Min-Hyuk's eyes and tapped the tip of her shoe on the floor.

~Your POV~

 This is soooo embarrassing...I haven't worn a dress in such a while I feel . The dress flared at knee length, my legs were bared and the cold wind brushed it, making me shiver. The heat rose to my cheeks as people all around were staring.

"Can we leave soon..." I looked into MIn-Hyuk's eyes, which made more heat rise as I noticed he was looking too.

"But you look beautiful," He gently touched my face and leaned in for a kiss, but something shoved him aside. I looked up in suprise.

"What are you doing with him!?!?" Ji-Yong said blushing as he did.

"I-I'm going as his date..." I paused as I noticed what I just said. "And you can't do anything about it!!!" I avoided his eyes, then I heard a girl yell.

"OPPA! OPPA!" She started running to Ji-Yong and when she arrived she jumped on him. 

"I see you already have a date to," I smiled.

"OPPA! Who's she?!?" The girl gave me a death stare.

"Oh she's a friend's d-date." He chocked on the word 'date'. I laughed.

"Don't touch my Oppa, if you do I'll kill you!" She snarled at me, I shifted my look to Ji-Yong and gave him a 'message' You serious? 

"Yes...ANYWAYS! Li-Na how about you go and-" He was about to finished, but Min-Hyuk stepped in.

"Don't worry, I'll take my leave with Hyun-Soo from here." He grabbed my wrist tugging me to follow him, and I did. 

 After we paid for the dress, we didn't bother to go back and undress myself. I looked at Min-Hyuk in concern, worried that the dress would get ruined if I didn't take it off.

"Min-Hyuk, can't I take this dress off? It's making me nervous...What if I rip it?!?" I was concerned of the dresses condition.

"Fine, since it's already late, I'll take you to a hotel." HOTEL!?! 

"WHAT?!?" He smirked.

"Haha, well I already contacted your dad and he said it was okay if we went to a hotel," Appa what's wrong with you?!?!"

 We arrived at a decent hotel, I looked around while Min-Hyuk got the card. I noticed the hotel company was named Kang...Kang Min-Hyuk...I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped in suprise.

"O-oh..." Min-Hyuk smiled telling me that its time to go to the room. I nodded and let him lead the way.

"So...is this your families company?" I asked.

"Yeah...That is the reason why me and Ji-Yong are rivals," He said looking up at the glass wall.

"Why...excatly...?" I questioned, not trying to force him, in terms of his privicy.

"His family and my family are rivals...you see my family has a hotel company, and so does his family, so theres no other reason why we aren't suppost to be rivals...Our families hate eachother...but I never really hated him." He laughed,

"I remember when we were young, we secretly met eachother...he was my first friend...but our families found out and they lectured us into not meeting eachother again...evetually, we became to hate eachother and our families were satisfied...so in conclusion, I never really hated him." He sighed, then looked at me with a smile.

"But now I will!" I gave him a questioned look, What?

"I hate him for taking you away from me. You know Hyun-Soo, I think I'm more intrested in you now," He smirked and grabbed me by my waist.

 


 

A/N: YAY! Another chapter! Okay guys...I have now found out who I like in exo-k...its Baekhyun and Sehun and I already know who I like in exo-m...LU HAN! My new couple... HUNHAN! Sorry, I just had to tell my readyers ^^ Okie now, BAI! <3