I'm going crazy!

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!

~Your POV~

 I bursted out laughing, yeah right! I patted Min-Hyuk on the head and raised an eyebrow, then I giggled. Min-Hyuk's expression didn't change, but I could tell he was afraid that I did.

"Did you fall for me already?" I joked, "You're cute." I winked.

"Oh really," He leaned in close to be, I took a step back every step he took closer. I hit the tree with my back, frozen. He took advantage of that situation and put his arm over my head, smirking as he leaned closer. Just as I thought he was an innocent person, he does this. 

"I'm not as innocent as you think." He tilted his head, and it seemed as he were to kiss me. I hesitated.

"S-stop." I dithered as his breath blew on my neck.

"YAH! STOP!" A familiar voice yelled from behind Min-Hyuk. Min-Hyuk sneered.

"What do you want?!?" He snapped. Huh? 

"Don't forget me." Min-Hyuk's head moved and my eye darted at the familiar voice.

"Ji-Yong?!?" I blurted out, eveyone's eyes shifted on us three.

"Way to go Hyun-Soo," I gave them a 'sorry' look, and bowed. Everyone's eyes were still on us. I sighed.

"I'm not handing Hyun-Soo to you," Ji-Yong bit his lip after he said that, making all the girls drool. Then Min-Hyuk ran his fingers through his hair and modded his head up ad smirked, the girls started screaming and shrieking. 

"OMO! TWO HOT GUYS ARE FIGHT!...Wonder why though" I heard one girl say. Hot? Yeah right. I stepped in their conversation.

"I'm not handing myself to anyone," All the guys 'woo'ed me and cheered. "I'll make you fall for me, and win this competition," I crossed my arm and smirked. I know I'll win. Everyone looked shocked, their jaws wide open and silent. I walked away not caring what comments I got.

  At lunch I sat at an empty table, then all these guys started to surround me. I smiled at them thanking them for the company, and giggled. Then I saw Min-Hyuk surrounded by girls and Ji-Yong, half of the girls were with Ji-yong and the rest were with Min-Hyuk, some girls growled at eachother. I rolled my eyes, I don't know what they see in them.

"S-so...are you really going to fall for them?" A guy asked.

"Haha, no. I'm going to make them fall for me not the other way around! Since, that is the competition." The guy sighed in relif, followed by other sighs.

"So it's all a competition," He paused then smiled at me happily, "Good."

~Ji-Yong POV~

 I stared back at Hyun-Soo which was surrounded by a bunch of guys, I wanted to scold them so bad, but I had to keep myself from doing so. Since these yong ladies would be mad at me. I looked at Hyun-Soo and noticed that she wasn't smiling, I was suprised she wasn't happy for a moment, then looked into the pass where I always saw her determind and happy. 

"Sorry girls, but I have to go to the washroom. Alright, I'll be back." I winked at them and noticed blushes, I wonder if Hyun-Soo blushes, Haha yeah right. 

 I ran to the park before anyone caught me, I took out my phone and texted her.

~Your POV~

  My phone beeped all guys stared at my phone and wonder who texted me. I quickley checked before anyone got a glance. Ji-Yong? What the.

~eted ~

Come outside.

 I stared back up to the guys and gave an excuse why I had to leave, I bowed, then winked at them making them fight about who I winked at, to keep them occupied. I skipped out of the room and met Ji-Yong sitting on the swing. I waved.

"Hi...sooo" I awkwardly stood and waited for his hello.

"Hey..." I widened my eyes gesturing him to continue speaking.

"So ah...wan to get...ice cream?" He looked away, embarrased of what he said. 

"I can tell, your not cheesy anymore." I laughed, "Alright...your paying then," 

"Okay, let's go" We drove to the ice cream store, I quickly ran toward the counter.

"Can I have a Strawberry swirl, please." I smiled and squealed in excitement. The old man smiled back and handed me the ice cream.

"I'll have a plain vanilla," Ji-Yong sad casually making the old man reply with a dirty face. He gave him the ice cream and Ji-Yong slapped the money on the counter. "Keep the change." 

"You don't have to be so mean," I said.

"Whatever," He looked away from me. How the hell are you suppost to make me fall in love with you, when your constantley being a jerk.

~Ji-Yong POV~

 I looked away after my reply. Well this just got awkward... I turned back to face her with out thinking...again! I was stuck without words. Her eyes weren't on mine thought, she looked at the ice cream with excitement and it then shivered with a cute expression, Hah gotta do better then that to make me think your cute. But she kind of did, I stared at her happy face, then remembered the frown she had. She stared up at me.

"What?" She said coldly to me.

"U-uh...nothing," I was caught off gaurd and ended up blushing, luckily she didn't notice. 

"Whatever," She continued her ice cream, I laughed.

"You're really enjoying that ice cream aren't you?" She looked away.

"S-so what if I do?" I chuckled.

"Let me try," I came close to the ice cream.

"Yah!" I looked up too her and started coming towards her, then kissed her. I could taste the strawberry on hey lips.

"Taste like strawberry," Her face turned red.

"Cuz' it is you idiot!!!!" She stood up and walked away from me.

~Your POV~

 CRAP I BLUSHED! I tried to clear my mind, and eventually I did. Then I felt a heavy body on mine, arms tightened aroud my waist, IT BETTER NOT BE JI-YONG CUZ IF I SEE HIS FACE AGAIN, I'LL PUNCH HIM IN THE GUT!

"Yah! You kissed me twice already and no I didn't enjoy those, so hugging me-" I shouted out of frustration.

"Oh really?" Huh? His head leaned on my shoulder.

"Then I'll try to catch up," He spun me around, Min-Hyuk?!?! What are you doing?!?

  I fell into his arms and he kissed me, I'm literally going crazy! 


 

A/N: Oh god...writting...phew, I'm done this chapter...For this story, it wasn't well planned for, but oh well. YOLO! Jk...bai for now