Guess this is it...

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!

Ji-Yong Pov

  YES! I thought with the most happiest face I've got, One down, one more to go. Then, I'll have that girl all for me. I looked back over to Min-Hyuk and Hyun-Soo kissing. But, do I really have to? They already look so happy. My chest tightened to that thought, but I pushed that thought to the side.

Hyun-Soo Pov

 I arrived home, sat down on the sofa, and all I could think of at that time was the soft, warm lips of Min-Hyuk. I started daydreaming of him, like it was all I need in life.

"Appa..." My dad looked at me then sat down next to me.

"You like a boy," He said with a smirk place on his face. Is it obvious? 

"You know how I know? Well, you mother acted the same when she liked a boy...who wasn't me...at that time." He looked up at the picture of mom. She was beautiful, she had the looks of a goddess.

"Sweet heart, all I really want you to have, is a perfect life, and share it with the one you love... So who's the guy?" He said lifting his right eyebrow.

"U-uh..." I bit my lip and hesitated. "M-Min-Hyuk" 

"Hyunnie-ah." He paused. "You sure about this...if they find out, your going to loose. Do you like loosing?" I looked down at my hand when my dad spoke.

"I-I, I don't know Appa...It's not like I can control my feelings. But Appa, I think that's that. I like...Min-Hyuk." I confirmed my answer and ran to my room.

"What have I said.." I questioned myself and fled for the showers.

~<3 Next Day~<3

 The next day I got out of bed and quickly changed to leave for school.

 Arriving at school was a normal day, boys treating me like a princess, girls being sweet and nice. But it was weird...there was no Min-Hyuk or Ji-Yong. Where are those 2 freaks? I skipped down the hall still only trying to find/run into one of them and ask them why they are like this.

 Luckily, I found one, Min-Hyuk! Thank the lords. He saw me then waved 'Hi', but he also smirked, which was kind of weird.

"The challenge is over, so... let say, since I made you fall in love with me, I'm going to make you un-love me...So ...it's over." He chuckled then walked away.

 WHAT?!? Just when I thought it was getting good, this happens.

"What did you just say?" I blurted out. 

"You know that was only for show right? The cheesy lovey boy that would only like you. That's why, you don't know me, so stop acting like you do." I could see that he was serious, which hurt. A lot.

"How could you say such a thing?" My fists tightened and my eyes burned from keeping tears in.

  The bell suddenly rang and all I saw left was a smirking heart breaker.

 After school I sat alone at the park, thinking about the regrets I made. I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to be bothered." I said looking the other direction.

"You really did like him? So, I never really had the chance." Ji-Yong... "I really did like you...I guess, after this...We have to act like everything is normal, right? Now how am I suppost to do that?...When I already developed feeling for you..." i looked at him in suprise.

 My heart was racing and all I could think about was 'why couldn't I have chosen him over Min-Hyuk'

"Guess this is it...Well bye." He walked away slowley, shoving his hands in his pocket.

  Q:Should she stop him and create a happy ending, or leave him be, ending up with a broken heart.

 


 

A/N: Hai guys...wow I really haven't updated in so long. Well I just wanted to ask you guys how this story should end. Do you want me to continue a few more chapters with more drama going on, or end it in the next chapter? Well. sorry for the REALLY late update, and BAI