A night with Min-Hyuk and a day with Ji-Yong

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!

~Your POV~

 He lead me to a room, I read out the number '142', I stepped in, smelling the sent of vanilla, It calmed me. Min-Hyuk pointed to the shower and told me he'd be in the shower, I nodded and ran to the bed gathering my clothes. 

"Good thing I brought spare clothes." Since he's in the washroom I'll just change now. I took off my dress, then digging in the purse for the spare clothes.

"I never knew I would get to see you partially ," Min-Hyuk smirked and came towards me. 

 I quickley cover my body with the blankets. I was about to scream, but Min-Hyuk's hand was already on my mouth. I hesitated. Two people partially on a bed...oh god, how am I suppost to explain this to my dad? 

"Haha, your cute," He backed up and walked to the washroom again to get changed.

"Oh yeah and, don't wear that kind of underwear. It isn't cute at all," I looked down and noticed my plain undies,

"P-ERT!" I yelled, but not loud enough to wake the whole nieghborhood. Heat rose to my cheeks, making me tense up.

"J-just leave! I need to c-change too!" He shut the door to the washroom, I sighed. What have I gotten myself into. 

~The next day <3~

  A arm was wrapped around my waist, I felt warmth on my back. I turned around panicking, MIN-MIN-MIN-HYUK!?!??! ERT!  He snored lightly and tighten his grip, I shook him to try to wake.

"What are you doing sleeping on the same bed as me?!?!" I said pissed.

"Ah?" He looked up sleepy. He reminded me of a cute baby just waking up, then I reminded myself he's a erted devil. My face flushed red.

"Oh, morning." He smiled at me, I looked away.

"What? You didn't expect me to sleep on the floor did you?" He laughed and got up.

"I'm going to get changed, go take a shower or somthing, you reak." I glared at him, this PABO! 

"Whatever," I got my clothes and fled to the washroom.

 The hot water filled the room with heat, blurring the mirror. I stood still, letting the water cover my body. This challenge is getting way ou of whack... The thought suddenly changed to Ji-Yong...what was Ji-Yong doing with that girl...first he was eating ice cream with me, then he's all over another girl. I clenched my teeth, this PLAYER!!! If he's going to play like that, I'll play like that too...and Min-Hyuk is the perfect way too...I smirked at that evil thought.

 Just then the door opened and there stood Min-Hyuk. He stared unamused and waved, then smiled. WHO THE HELL SMILES AND WAVES WHEN SOMEONE IS AND IN THE SHOWER!!!!??????

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOOU!?!" My face went red and I yelled in frustration.

"Oh, I was just getting my shorts I left in the bathroom," I heard him giggle as he turned around to leave.

~Min-Hyuk POV~

 Kekekeke, she looked so cute. I coughed and rethought what I just thought. Haha, don't get to excited...I can't loose! I looked in the, determind to win. Ji-Yong, your going down. 

"When you get out of the shower, we're leaving, Oh yeah and by the way...the party is today, so I'm going to be bringing you to a hair stylist after this...and we need to get you shoes too..." 

"Yeah yeah..." I heard her say as she got out of the shower.

~Your POV~

  I got out and sighed. It's just a party, what's there to be so worked up about. I got changed in my dress and brushed my hair like I always did first thing in the morning. I put on my sneakers and followed Min-Hyuk out of the room.

"Gorgeous." I looked away in suprise.

"Shut up." I said coldly. He laughed.

"When people compliment you, you don't have to be so cold." I didn't reply and stayed silent until we saw to srange people in the hallway.

"Ji-Yong?" I questioned.

"What is he doing in my hotel?" Min-Hyuk said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh Min-Hyuk, I came here to take my girl back." He grabbed me violently, so fast I could get out of his grip.

"You think you can come here and simply take the girl I would take to the party?" He chuckled, "Your wrong." He gave Ji-Yong a deady look.

  just got real...Ji-Yong dragged my to his car and shoved me inside ignoring what Min-Hyuk was saying. I crossed my arms and thought back to the situation...what the hhell just happened? 

"What are you doing with him?" Ji-Yong said angrily.

"Why would I tell you? This is just a challenge right? So it really doesn't matter whoever falls in love first looses. So just stick to trying to make me fall in love with you, okay?" I smiled.

"I'm just worried," I raised and eyebrow.

"What?" I froze.

"So what happened last night?" I laughed, after he asked that.

"Your kidding me right? Worried?!? BAHAHAHA!!! Who would tell a rival?"

~JI-Yong POV~

 IT'S NOT MY FAULT! For some reason, I'm curious... I hesitated, and tried to clear my mind and focus on the road. 

"I-if I tell you, will you tell me why you were with Li-Na..." I heard her words, and it made me relieved. I smirked out of no where.

"So your curious too, huh?" She shoved me, but luckily my hands didn't move so we were still safe.

"Shut up..." I darted a look at her.

"WHAT ARE YOU!!! YOU WANNA DIE!?! DON'T PUSH THE DRIVER!" I said out of anger.

 We arrived to the hair stylist, but arguing along the way didn't help. She was stubborn and didn't want to leave her seat. I messaged my temples in frustration.

"GET IN THERE OR DIE!" I argued.

"MAKE ME!" She stuck out a tongue. I got out of my seat and opened her door to take her out.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" I carried her out of the car, I wonder how Min-Hyuk actually made it out alive. 

~Your POV~

 My face turned red, feeling his grip tighten around my legs, I was flung over his shoulder, so my face was facing his back. I kicked frantically, trying to get his to loosen his grip.

"WILL YOU HOLD STILL?!?!" He shouted at me.

"NEVER!" I paused, "And...you still haven't told me about you and Li-Na..." I wanted to hit myself for saying something like that.

"Yeah and you haven't said anything about Min-Hyuk, so let's not think about it like you said." He smiled and walked off, setting me down on the waiting chair. I crossed my arms what have I gotten into now... 

  The hair stylist lead me to a seat, I saw all the materials he was going to use on me, then I wondered how long this'll take. I let a quick sigh out. I shook my head. I'm doing this for whoever T.O.P is...he must be thankful, or else. 

 An hour later my hair was done and the stylist left to bring Ji-Yong in.

~Ji-Yong POV~

 I looked up to Hyun-Soo, beautiful.


 

A/N: I am doneee! ^^ YAY! I also might do a voting pole for who she should end up with...idk...but that's still a long way ahead, depending on the situation. Anyways, have fun reading and bai <3

HOLY!!! G-Dragon's birthday tomorrow <3 August 18th <3 

Happy Early Birthday <3 

<3 Saranghae <3