A guy in the past

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!

~Your POV~

 Min-Hyuk was aggressively kissing me, then Ji-Yong opened the door, luckily he didn't see us. I froze in shock, and Min-Hyuk did the same. Ji-Yong was opening the fridge looking for something.

"Wheres that piece of cake Top said I could eat!" He mumbled to himself, and right when he was about to go out, he sneaked a glanced towards us. He stood still, then spoke.

"Now, what have we got here?" Ji-Yong smirked then came towards us.

"What, you jealoused I kissed her." Min-Hyuk smirked as well and gave a 'hmph' sound while crossing his arms. But Ji-Yong ignored him and pushed him away, then slammed a hand over my head and on the wall. He stared into my eyes, I tried to avoid them, but his hand adjusted my head to force my eyes to look at him.

"What are-" The door opened again, a strange guy came in with a couple of girls. Wtf?!?

"TOP Ma Man!" Min-Hyuk came towards Top, and gave him a 'grab-hug', then Ji-Yong shouted out 'Sup' and started doing weird hand shakes. He looks framiliar.

"Hey, having fun at my party? Oh yeah, I heard a hot chick owned your ex, people say she was Hawt!" Min-Hyuk smiled at Top's welcoming.

"She's over there." He pointed at me, which made my body tense. Then I saw 'Top's' face...Seung-Hyun...

"S-Seung-Hyun..." My eyes widened at him,  not him... 

"H-Hyun-Soo..." He gave off the same expression, and the 2 other guys had a questioned look on their face.

"If you excuse me," I panicked and fled the room. I shook my head god, I told myself me and Seung-Hyun are strangers, why did I panick!?!

 I let out a big sigh as I sat down on the large stair case in front of the mansion of Seung-Hyun. Why didn't I recognize this place?! Why couldn't I tell it was his house when I entered. Then I heard foot steps behind me.

"Now not the time, Ji-yong...or Min-Hyuk." I gave out a frustrated sigh when I heard that they hadn't left, I turned around furious.

"I TOLD YOU-" I froze in shock...Seung-Hyun...I'm doing it again...act casual, Hyun-Soo... I cleared my mined and bowed.

"I'm sorry, wrong person." I scratched my head and bowed, then tried to pass him, which I knew I couldn't. 

"Wait," He grabbed my arm.

"What were you doing with Min-Hyuk and Ji-Yong," I smiled.

"You, don't need to know." I tugged my arm, making him release it and I walked away. 

"Where have you been?" I turned around to face him.

"Why are you asking this? We are strangers, got that. I'm sorry I overreacted when you came in," I bite my lip, and tried to walk away, then I bumped into a guy who just got out of the house.

"Hyun-Soo?" Min-Hyuk said, I blushed and quickly turned away, a image of us kissing blurred my mind, which made it harder not to blush.

~Seung-Hyun POV~

 I saw her face redden as she bumped into Min-Hyuk, my fist tightend. Then Ji-Yong from behind her, wrapped his arms around her neck and whispered suductivly in her ear. I gritted my teeth, I can't handle this anymore.

"Get away from her!" I said in panick. She looked back at me with a raised eyebrow, then changed her expression. She looked away from me and fast walked out of the scenery, we all watch her run to a car, then Ji-Yong running after her. They both got into the car and drove away. Me and Min-Hyuk were the ones left outside.

"That JERK!" Min-Hyuk's voice shook and was about to get into his car to follow them, just before he could, I stopped him.

"What relationship do you have with her?" I questioned.

"Huh, me? Well, I have been in a hotel alon with her, slept with her, kissed her...I even saw her -" Min-Hyuk said, which made my heart amost stop.

"YAH! You little ert!!! Why are you with her, why not anyother girl, huh?" Min-Hyuk smirked at me.

"It's a challenge. But no need to worry, I'll win her over." I grabbed the collar of his shirt and raised a fiist at him.

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm yourself. What's the matter?" I looked away from him.

"Nothing..." I mumbled to myself Absolutley nothing. We're strangers right? The questioned had not been answered, well not yet.

 I saw Min-Hyuk shrug then ran to the car and left. What kind of challenge, involves 2 guys and 1 girl... I arrived in my house, all the girls surrounded me, I acted if everything was fine. But nothing was, I finally meet Hyun-Soo again, and the only thing I could do was make her mad. From the corner of my eye, I saw a phone blinking. It had a phone charm on it, I recognized it, and grabbed the phone. ...Hyun-Soo...

 I got in my car and drove to her house, The lights were on and no car was home. Her dad must not be home...heres my chance. i got out of the car and knocked on the door. It opened to a girl in a night gown, it wa beautiful. She looked up at me, then quickly looked away.

"What the helll you doing here?!?!" I shook my head to get my head out of daydreming.

"You left your phone." She grabbed it forcefully out of my hand.

"Thank you, now good bye..." She was about to slam the door, but I caught it opened before she could. She hesitated.

"You didn't think I was only here to give you your phone did you?" I smirked and stepped towards her, and every step lead her foot go back.

"What do you want," She nervously said with a shaky voice.

"I-I want you back," I studdered.

"WHAT!" She looked up angrily, I never remember the time she actually got angry at me...until this day.

"Hah, you think I'm that easy to get?! I have been with you, you unfaithful person! You, you cheating BASTARD! You should know my answer. NO! Okay? What kind of sick person do you think I am to accept you again?!?" She finally let everything out. I hugged her.

"That day, I wasn't cheating on you. That was my friend, but she just kissed me. I didn't want to hurt you, and you know that," I took her hair and put it to the side, and then kissed her.

She kissed back

 


 

A/N: OHhhhhhh Some drama going on... Ji-Yong/Min-Hyuk/Seung-Hyun The 3 hot guys after her. Anyways, have fun reading this ^^ BAIII <3