Regret

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!

~Your Pov~

"J-Ji-Yong!" I blurted his name without thinking.

"Yah! Can't you let me leave with a cool good bye, like those dramatic scenes!" I raised an eyebrow as he shouted at me. Dramatic scene?

"Pft, cool..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Are you saying I can't be cool?" He looked at me, daring me to say 'Yes.'

"Actually, I think you are cool." I said slowly looking away from his glare.

"Wait what?" I turned my gaze back to his face, and saw a suprised expression.

"Nothing." I quickly replied.

"Hah, no. I clearly heard you say I was cool." He smirked, which I admit was kind of hot.

"THEN YOU ARE DEAF! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO COOL!" I shouted at him without realising it.

"Liar." He paused, then continued minutes after. "Your expression doesn't match what you're saying." I noticed my face was red and hot. I quickly looked away.

  His face leaned close, as if he was going to kiss me. My cheeks boiled with mixtures of emotions. I was suprised I didn't move, did I want to be kissed by him? No, no, rivals don't fall in love... But it was already too late, his lips pressed against mine.

  The world was spinning around me, I find out that Min-Hyuk was just playing around me, and the guy I thought would've been the one that would play around with me is the one who actually likes me? 

"If you didn't think I was cool, you wouldn't have let me kiss you like this. So, you like me?" He smirked, inches away from my face. I noticed my body was up against the tree, damn, I'm trapped. 

"Nevermind, don't answer. I'll get my answer by a kiss." He kissed me again, but now harder, and I didn't push him away, Great, what is he going to say next after he gets this answer. 

~Min-Hyuk Pov~

  I was walking home and noticed Ji-Yong kissing Hyun-Soo. Something twisted in my gut, No, I don't have feelings for Hyun-Soo, it was just a stupid game. I tried to ignore by walking past them, but something made me over hear their conversation.

"If you don't think I was cool, you wouldn't have let me kiss you like this. So, you like me?" Ji-Yong spoke with confidence, he smirked at her. I just rolled my eyes.

"Nevermind, don't answer. I'll get my answer by a kiss." He kissed her again, but with more passion. At this point I wanted to jump out and punch Ji-Yong in the face. Why am I feeling this way? Have I fallen in love with Hyun-Soo? No, keep it together buddy. 

"Hey, Hyun-Soo, and Ji-Yong" I looked at her, then Ji-Yong.

  I could see how Hyun-Soo looked at me. She resented me, I could tell by the way her fists clench and her teeth gritted at me. I chuckled. 

"Hyun-Soo you're such a player, going to me then Ji-Yong." I smirked then darted my eyes toward Ji-Yong. This dares touch the woman I like. 

~Your Pov~

  I wanted to yell at him, but I had to hold in my anger. The Min-Hyuk I knew was never a mean as he was now, well maybe because there was never that kind of Min-Hyuk. The thought made me lower my eyes to face the floor. 

"Maybe, but you'll never know. You don't know me." I snapped at him.

"Of course I do. Especially since you opened your heart to me. Not everyone can be trusted." I literally wanted to explode.

"Let's go Ji-Yong." I grabbed his hand and fled to wherever my feet would take me.

  Moments after walking away from Min-Hyuk, Ji-Yong stopped me in my tracks. He spun me around so I could face him, I could see the sweat falling from his forehead. 

"Whats up?" I questioned.

"Whats up! Are you kidding me! You are called a player, and apperently you were with Min-Hyuk then went to me! Theh you argue with Min-Hyuk about opening your heart to him and you grab me and run! What just happened!" I could see he was confused.

"Whatever Min-Hyuk said was non of your concern," I started, but Ji-Yong interupted me.

"Non of my concern? Hah, yeah right. You know I can help, just tell me what's going on," His eyes pleaded with concern. I can't make him go through this. If I tell him all of this, it might hurt him.

"You can't help, just leave me to deal with Min-Hyuk." I couldn't bring my eyes to meet with his.

"Or is it because you still have feelings for him?" I stopped breathing for a moment.


 

A/N: Wow, I keep procrastinating to finish this story, SORRY! Well have fun reading. I'll try to update...idk about soon because of all the times when I updated really late... Well anyways, enjoy! Bai <3