Top's Party

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!

~Your POV~

  I heard the door burst opened, I curiously ran out and saw Min-Hyuk standing at the door, he swore when he saw Ji-Yong following me. He walked towards Ji-Yong, with a stomping manner. I stopped him before he could hit him.

"D-don't s-stop!" Min-Hyuk raised an eyebrow at me.

"I was just trying to tell him off." He said innocently. 

"What, you thought I'm that mean?" He laughed out loud.

"I would be if he ever touched you again," He smirked and kissed the top of my head, I blushed to a red shade. I looked up at him, in suprised.

"Yah! This ! Aish!" Ji-Yong stopped himself from punching Min-Hyuk. Ji-Yong pulled me then laughed.

"Haha, I got her. Whatcha gonna do about it?" Ji-Yong said all cheeky.

"Yah, let go of her!" Min-Hyuk grabbed my waist and tugged it. By the time they could touch anywhere else I shoved them aside.

"Personal space PLEASE!" I dust myself off, and grabbed Min-Hyuk.

"Let's go Min-Hyuk, because Ji-Yong has a girl of his own. No need to care." I said angrily, and realized I was a bit jealous. I quickly shook my head from anymore of those thoughts and pulled Min-Huk towards the exit. But he stopped and looked at me.

"Who's that 'girl'?" Min-Hyuk questioned, which I wasn't in the mood for.

"Li-Na, whoever she is...anyways let's go." I finaly got to get Min-Hyuk, out of Ji-Yong sight. Thank goodness he wasn't listening. 

"Li-Na is his ex, you know her?" Min-Hyuk looked at me with big eyes.

"No, but I don't care so let's go," I lied.

"Don't be jealous, she's an uptight b*tch , just stick to me and you'll be nothing like her...theres rumors that she's like that because of Ji-Yong. You know they do stuff together which makes her feel pride and thinks she's the best." I covered my body with my hands feelig as if I'm getting harrassed.

"Don't want that," I laughed with a concerned look. This has been doing things to girls?!?!?! I panicked.

"Hey, Min-Hyuk why would my dad make me go in this challenge if Ji-Yong is a ual ERT!" I asked worried.

"Haha, I don't know. I don't think your Appa knows about that guys true colours." Min-Hyuk smirked and rode off the the party.

 It was beautiful, light's glew in every direction, they were neon, which reminded me of night clubs. I wondered why Min-Hyuk chose this kind of a dress for me when It's a night club themed party? I looked at Min-Hyuk and blew up my cheeks, I pouted.

"Min-Hyuk! Why did you bring me to a night club club wearing this?!?!" I wined

"Haha, because nobody could look as beautiful as you and also, this place looks like a nightclub but, people are to wear clothing like you," He winked and lead me to the dance floor. He was right, I saw people wearing clothing like me, people even had elegant dresses on too. This is an intresting place... I looked up at the girl wearing the dress and waved 'Hi' at me.

"Hi, I like your dress!" She smiled and then sighed.

"But, dresses like those can't do! If they're prettier than mine, then that means I'm not the prettiest. Don't worry darling, we won't do anything to you since we al know that I'm the prettiest. And everyone's ugly." She smirked and the girls smirked as well, I raised an eyebrow, unamused and skipped away to Min-Hyuk.

"Who the hell was that?" I said, not impressed.

"I see you have me, Li-Na." Min-Hyuk smiled and turned me around, then shouted.

"CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!" Everyone's eyes turned to us. I froze in shock.

"She will be in the voted for prettiest competition!" Min-Hyuk turned his look to me, "Now they will vote for the pretiest, but. You have to prove why you should be voted prettiest." I ran to the stage and spoke in the microphone.

"Don't vote for anyone, I don't think anyone should be top prettiest. I know this might sound cheesy, but, I think everyone is pretty, they can be pretty in their own way, except for this girl here." I pointed out in the crowed, and new Li-Na waas the one with the showy dress. The light shined on her, and she growled in discrust.

"I think she is pretty, but from the inside, she's ugly. I don't know why I have such a grudge on her I have to go this far but listen to this." I took out a recorder unexpectedly and played it. Everyones eyes darted at her.

"Ugly isn't in the dictionary, unless it's someone that's personallity is rotten, like your Li-Na." I stood on there on the stage proving everyone that she is ugly.

"I rather have this competition, a talent competition than a beauty, I think it's better to think your beautiful then get judge your not, I will sing a song for eveyone to hear." I sang matching with the music in my head, the boys ooh'ed and ahh'ed to the singing. I smiled. Top's party isn't so bad.

"Yah! Why are you all being so mean to me!" She fled to the door and when I finished singing everyone clapped and I bowed as an exit.

"You were awesome! But what was that all about?!?" Min-Hyuk questioned, I sighed.

"I don't know, I just had some grudge for her," Just then Ji-Yong busted out of the door.

"Let's go," I pushed Min-Hyuk out of the door to the the kitchen, we were alone.

"U-Uh Min-Hyuk..." Min-Hyuk slowely came towards me.

"Hah, we're alone now." He smirked. And he kissed me, he shoved me against the wall and kissed me harder.

Just then, Ji-Yong came in.

 


 

A/N: I rushed on this chapter, because before this, I wrote chapter 6 but it was erased... -.- I was trying to copy it and paste it, but i pressed paste and everything erased and pasted a 'k' on my story -.- This chapter is kinda confusing...for me...bcuz...i'm so slllleeeeepppppyyyyy...stupid copy and paste >=( Anyways bai! ^^ <3