I guess she found another guy...

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!
~Seung-Hyun POV~
  She tried pushed away from me, but I held her tight.
"Let go..." She turned her face, looking away from me.
"I-I let you go once, and I don't want to make the same mistake again..." I held her closer to me, like I use to.
"Stop," A tear slid down her cheek, I tried to wipe the tear away, but then a hand grabbed mine. 
"Don't touch her." He cold voice of my friend hissed at me. Ji-Yong?
"What are you doing here?" I looked at him then at Hyun-Soo. Hyun-Soo kept quiet.
"I'm here to see if she was okay, when she saw you, it looked as if she had seen a erted molester, and who knew, maybe she did. A guy like you coming in her house. I thought you were better than this?!? Why are you such a player?!? Get away from me! And her!" I had no words, but then Hyun-Soo spoke.
"He's my ex...Just don't worry about him," Her expression change into a smile. 
  I remembered the time she was always smiling, she was smiling when I was with her, but now she smiles for a different guy. I regretted the time she and I broke up. Now she has another man... Just then, the door swung open, Min-Hyuk looked up in a tireless manner. Was he running? He suddenly grabbed Hyun-Soo and hugged her. 
"Thank god your okay! Ji-Yong texted me, that something almost happened to you." I stared at them and saw her face when they hugged. It was in relief. 
  I turned away, to face Ji-Yong. His face told me to leave the place.
"You should leave..." My last glance was on her, then I left with Ji-Yong and Min-Hyuk. There Hyun-Soo stood looked as depressed as she was after I broke up with her.
~Your POV~
 I chuckled and then sighed. Never thought we'd meet again... I looked up into the sky, why did you come back for me? I thought we'd agree to be stranger from now on...I cleared my head. This is not the time to think about that, the competition is my top priority from today. Ignore Seung-Hyun...I took a deep breathe, filling it with all the toxicating memories of Seung-Hyun...I exhaled, releasing all of it. 
 The next day, I jumped out of the bed and happily hopped out of the room in joy. Yay, todays a weekend! I skipped downstairs and grabbed a sweater on the couch. I saw the coffee shop down the street and fled with my half awake look. I wore my pj's and a look as if I was wasted.
 I first ran towards the bathroom, cleaning myself up, and as I came back, I stumbled apon someone. I slowely looked up and saw Min-Hyuk's face in concern, I didn't know how to react so I quickly hid myself, without thinking.
"Oh, are you okay, mam?" Min-Hyuk said innocently, how could he say that so cute in public! Is he doing that on purpose to get girls attention. WHY THIS PABO! I smacked his face...again...without thinking. He held his hand to his cheek, and then looked at me suddenly recognizing it was me.
"A-ah...sorry..." I bowed, appoligetically.
"You didn't have to hit me." He said, as he looked at me with suggestful eyes.
"Shut up. It was your fault, you said that so innocently..WHAT IF A GIRL FALLS FOR YOU -" Just then...I realize I liked him...Shhhiiiiiitttt....I cursed at myself.
"Haha, so what if she did?" He smirked, then leaned in closer to me, I dodged him by backing up. \
"I-If she d-did..." I quickley thought of an excuse. "There would be no hope for the competition..." That was a lame ecxuse! Goddamn him!
"Oh, will it? Well then, I won't try to make any girl fall for me. And that is  for you." He smiled then leaned in closer and faster as he did before. He pecked the top of my forehead. My face went red and by head went blank.
 What has he done to me...why do I feel like I did before...with Seung- NO! I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING LIKE THAT! My mind and feelings were against eachother again. I ignored the feeling once again and carried on. Min-Hyuk left to the washroom and there I stood frozen, why is Ji-Yong with Seung-Hyun? I frantically looked away and avoided eye contact, I went in the line up to order and after I got my coffee, I looked for a place to sit. I dropped my napkin and tried to pick it up, but a man's hand caught it for me. I looked up to the man once again, except this time it wasn't Min-Hyuk...it was Seung-Hyun. Good thing he wasn't looking at me, I grabbed it quickley and bowed.
"Thank you," I said, and tried to leave without getting noticed.
"Wait! We haven't properly met, young beautiful lady. What is this lady's name?" Stupid Seung-Hyun, what a player! I turned my head to have him face a side of my face.
"I don't think I need a proper greeting...with you that is." My eyes shifted on his and I walked away. His and grabbed my wrist.
"DON'T TOUCH ME! I-I don't want to deal with you now!" Suddenly I started tearing up. Crap, he's going to see me... I tried to wipe the tears away, but before I could, someone grabbed my other hand and handed me a napkin.
"Here Hyun-Soo, calm down." His arm wrapped around my shoulder and lead me to the bench. 
"Min-Hyuk, you don't have to do this..." I stared into his eyes. And all he did was smile.
"Why shouldn't I? Aren't I suppost to make you fall for me?" His arms wrapped tightly around me, and I could smell his scent. 
"Thank you." I smiled and let him hug me.
~Ji-Yong POV~
 I looked over my shoulder and saw Seung-Hyun staring out in the distance. I ran over to him, and quesioned at what he was lookeing at, but when he pointed out in the direction he was looking at, all he could do was smile. I traced his eyes to what he was looking at. And it was Min-Hyuk and Hyun-Soo hugging. WHA THE THIS BASTAR- Seung-Hyun interupted my thoughts.
"Huh, I guess she already found another man, guess I can't win her over after all..."

 

A/N: Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long...it's just that I feel that I want to make a new story, and I have been procrastinating this whole time...so yeah...sorry. Anyways BAI! <3