Challenge Accepted

I Will Make You Fall In Love With Me!

~Your POV~

 I stalked towards Ji-Yong, mad and accepting of his victory. I hesitated at every step, eager to punch him in the face. But then again, I'm fair. I tapped him on the shoulder, but still having thoughts of wanting to shove him down a staircase and then piss myself laughing. He slowely turned around, and smirked. Making it harder for me not to literally kick his balls.

"So, are you here to cry to me of how sad you are?" He smiled as he got closer. I crossed my arms.

"Cry! HAHAHA! NO!" I calmed myself down before I hit the floor bursting out with laughter and tears. "Ahh...No," I smiled happily, hiding my feelings of anger. "I'm here to congratulate you for you win!" 

"YOU congratulating ME? HAHA! I always win, ." His lips curled into a smile.

"Well, this competition is over...so I hope I don't see your face again." And if I do, haha. I won't always be second. I smiled again, and skipped off.

"Oh wait." He paused, while I turned around confused.

"What highschool do you go to anyways?" What is with this guy?!? Hasn't he been on my nerves enough?!?

"S.K High, why?" I tilted my head, and smiled. All the guys around me sighed and gave me 'lovey dovey' looks.

"Hah, guess we will see eachother again." He winked, and all the girls sounded as if they'd faint. I gagged in disgust, this !

~<3~Starting of Highschool~<3~

~Your POV~

    I entered the schools, all guys were lined up and ready to take my books, bags, etc. I kindly smiled and and gave a 'no thank you' gesture. I suddenly noticed that no girls were here. I turned my head to a guy, who was about 4 inches taller than I am, I tilted my head as always, and gave a cute expression.

"Do you know where all the girls are?" I gave a questioned look, which made the rest nearly pass out.

"U-uh, they are over th-there," He pointed to the other entrance, I could see all the girls shrieking and screaming. What the? I looked back at him, and politely thanked him.

    I walked towards the crowd of girls, and all of them stared at me with a 'sorry' look. I lifted my eyebrow, and walked to the girl closest to me, the girl stepped back with a scared face, and suddenly bowed down.

"I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry-" I patted her head.

"Don't apologize...now tell me what's all this shrieking about!" I squealed in excitement for the big news.

"Well...WE HAVE A HOT TRANSER!!!" She squealed with me.

"So, who is it?" I said with happiness written all over my face.

"Me..." I recognize that voice...wait is it... The screams and shrieks began, I slowely turned as I heard his voice and hoped it wasn't him.

   My eyes reached his mouth, that curve on the one side of his lips were familiar, and the smirk told it all. I looked at his face.  not him again. I massaged my temples and walked back trying to clear my mind and hope that this never happened.

"I'm looking foreword to...being your..." He paused, he better not say boyfriend, or lover, or-" Rival." Whaaaaaaaatttttttt...

"Shut up." I retorted, and skitted away.

~<3~ After School~<3~

  I slouched down in my couch, and sighed. He's giving me major headaches goddammit. I silently walked to the kitchen, not trying to wake my family up. But the I suddenly caught my father snacking on my cake I was going to have tomorrow. I krept up to him, not making a sound and took a rolled up newspaper. I hit him lightly across the head.

"What do you think your doing with MY cake?" I gave him the death glare.

~Your Dad POV~

"I-I...I was just admiring this cake," I lied...geezes why do I have to be such a bad lier?

"With you MOUTH!" She sighed, then looked back at me with a sinister stare, I gulped and prayed to the heavens, I'd be okay after this beating. 

"You know, I really want this car, you know. Since you've done so much to me, like ask me for my money, take all my desserts without asking, let you use my phone when nessasary...etc. And look what I get, you owe me money, you starve me with no desserts, and my phone bills are going up! And you know what I PAY MY GODDAMN PHONE BILLS! So to make that all up, you have to get me a car!" 

"Shhhhiiiiiittttttt........." I nodded in fear.

"Okay so here's my question." I stood up straight and gave her a flustered look.

"That's odd, you never ask me questions." I scratched my itchy unshaved mustache.

"Why are you awake at this time?" I thought deeply about this...why did I...I wasn't that hungry...OH YEAH!...I  was waiting for Hyun-Soo...

"Yes, that... I have a challenge for you..." She gave me a obscured look.

"Tell me," She waited for me to reply.

"You have to make a pacific guy fall in love with you," She looked shocked. I smiled and crossed my arms.

"And who is this guy you say?" I thought of how to reply... Well, me and his dad were planning on making you guys meet at the park at 4 soo....

"He is the guy you'll see around 3:50-4:10, yes you will have to meet him there at the park, and then tell me after what happens, k? Also make sure to win, and you now what I mean...make him fall for you, and you better not lose! So don't fall for him first!" I walked away leaving my little daughter's jaw wide open.

~Ji-Yong POV~

    I laid on my bed, and stared at the poster next to my bed. It was the prize I got when I was in the competition, I smiled. That little prissy can't beat me. I chuckled. I quietly went downstairs, then noticing my father sitting down on a sofa, wiith a book against his face.

"Hey, paps. PAPS!" He hurridly got up and blinked to clear his vision. 

"Ji-Yong ma boy!" He hugged me. Acting strange again....paps what are you up to?...

"Ji-Yong, you know that I want you to have a girlfriend. And I want someone who you truely love. Well I have a challenge for you. You have to make this girl fall in love with you," He handed me a photo faced down. I curiously lifted it up and...hmmmm...this'll be intresting...

~Ji-Yong Dad POV~

"The challenge was notify just about now I suppose to her, so me and her father have made an arrangement to meet at 4 at the park. GOT THAT! If you fail to make her fall in love with you, you will not get an allowance for a year and also if you lose as in you falling for her instead of her faling for you...I'd piss myself laughing, night now." I smiled and left doing a victory walk now my son will have a girlfriend and not be a prissy prick, oh yeah! 

~Your POV~

 After breakfast I drove to school with joy, I'm gonna get a new car, I'm gonna get a new car! I did a happy dance, but then I remembered of the shocking news my dad said. I wanted to smack him silly, but it was a challenge and I do love challenges. 

 When I got in I heard more shrieks, goddammit what now! I violently stomped over there ignoring the drools I got from the guys. I'm seriously not in a good mood here. 

"Hey, Hyunnie! There's a new hot transfer! CAN'T YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!" My eyes lit up, yes!!!! He came in looking all cutish, but he didn't look anything instresting to me, I walked away, but before I could do that his eyes hooked onto mine.

"Oh god." I mumbled to myself.

"Hi," He gave me a cheeky smile and all the girls almost died of 'nosebleeds'.

"Hi, yeah what do you want?" I smiled but it lacked interest.

"Yeah do you know where Ji-Yong is?" That suddeny caught my attention.

"And why do you ask that?" I smirked.

"I'm his...rival," I gave a shocked look.

"You are? I am too!" I smiled politely, treating my rivals, rival is the best thing to do, since we're both against him. 

"Why are you suddenly so nice?" His expression changed and he questioned me with a unsettle look.

~Min-Hyuk POV~

"Haha, well since we're both the rivals of Ji-Yong, why shouldn't I be?" I nodded in understanding, then the bell rang and she waved goodbye. I smirked, she's suddenly so intresting to me.

  I watched her the whole day, and planed on following her. After school I stalked her, getting a discomfort of how erted the situation sounded like, I saw her wait patiently, fiddling with her phones chain. It was a little pink bunny and a purple cotten ball beside it, dangling. I walked up to her and acted cool as if it was a coincidence I had seen her.

"Oh hey Hyun-Soo! Waiting for somebody?" I asked and smiled happily.

"Yeah, you?" I hesitated.

"U-uh yeah," She gave an expression of realization.

"OMG!" I gave her a frustrated look.

"What?" I couldn't understand.

"Y-your him?!?"

"Well, I am a guy, so yeah...I'm ...him...I guess..."

 


 

A/N: Hi guys! I'm back to writing! And also I'M SO HAPPY I DID! Getting back to writing (or typing) is just great, cuz I can just use this as an excuse for why I didn't do my chores...jk XD But I am glad to be back! Okie bai now, I'll update as soon as I possibly can! BAI HAVE FUN READING!