Welcome back.

Don't Forget Me

"What? You and Daehyun are engaged? Congrats!" you wished "Thanks!" Krystal said "Well, I have to go now." you said "Hold on! Please make sure you're back in Korea next week. I want you to be there at my engagement party." krystal said "I'll try my best." you said and hung up.

One week later, B.A.P were practicing at the dance room. Krystal was there watching them. "Okay! Let's take a break." Yongguk said after 1 hour practicing non stop. Daehyun lay on Krystal lap "Argh! Hyung! I really need energy for tomorrow!" Daehyun said "Haish! I know your engagement party is tomorrow. Fine! We continue the day after tomorrow." Yonggik said. "Baby, is Minah back in Korea?" Daehyun asked, Yongguk looks at Krystal "She didn't tell me anything. Maybe she's busy." Krystal replied disappointly. "Hmmm.. She's busy nowadays huh?" Himchan said. "Yeah. I wished she's here." krystal sighed. "Guess who's back!" someone shouted, they turned towards the door "MINAH!" Krystal pushed Daehyun and went to hugged you "Baby!" Daehyin rubbed his head. "Sorry!" Krystal threw aa cute face and turned to you and hugged you "I miss you!" she said. I miss you too. Then you felt crowded, you look up and realised the other were hugging you too. "You're back!" they said, you smile and steal glanced at Yongguk who was playing with phone "I miss you pabo!" you said in your mind.

Yongguk's P.O.V:

She's back! My girl is back! My Minah! I won't ever let you go baby! Wait I need to act cool. I look at her, she was looking at me and winked "! I want to hugged her too!" I quickly look away. "Ya Bang Yongguk. Come bere and give your ex-girlfriend a hug!" Himchan said,

End P.O.V

Yongguk stood up and walk towards you, the others step back. He move closer to you. You pulled his shirt and crashed your lips on his, they all widened their eyes "Is she crazy or somthing?" Youngjae whispered to Daehyun "Shh!" Daehyun covered Youngjae mouth. You broke the kissed and look into Yongguk's eyes "Welcome back." he whispered "Thanks." you smiled.