Wedding night.

Don't Forget Me

"I, Bang Minah takes Bang Yongguk to be my husband." "I, Bang Yongguk takes Bang Minah to be my wife."

Wedding night...

"Let's get the party started!!" Yongguk shouted and the DJ started to play the music "Woohoo!" The boys start to drinks liquor "Haish! Boys." you sighed and shrugged your shoulder. "Let's drink smoothie." Krystal said and you nodded. You guys went far away from the boys "Haish. I should have disagree with the wedding party." you shook you head "Well. It's not fair though. I'm engaged earlier than you but you got married before me." Krystal said "Mianhae." you smiled "it's okay." she said. Then you glanced towarddm the boys. Yongguk already threw away his white tuxedo "I'm married." you smiled alone.

After hours had passed. The boys are totally drunk, you checked on Yongguk. "Ya! You're drunk! Let's go home." you said and pulled his hand "No baby!" he pouted "I want more drinks!" he said while showing you the liquors "Ya pabo! We just got married and you already a pain." you said and rolled your eyes "Baby don't say that..." he pouted again and pulled you onto his lap and huged you tightly "I love you~ I love you~" he start singing 2NE1- I love you. "Aigoo! This is embarassing!" you said and covered his mouth "Emm!" he moved your hand away. "Yongguk! This is not how I imagine out wedding night would be!" you said l, he smiled foolishly "Lalala..." well of course. He's drunk. "Yongguk!"you stood up "I'm vgoing home! You get home on your own!" you said and look at Krystal "I'm going. Bye!" you waved "Bye!" she waved back.

You arrived at home at took a bath "Stupid Yongguk!" you forcily pump out the body shampoo. "Baby..." you heard you husband calling, you rolled your eyes and continue taking you bath on you bathtub, "Hey!" he appeared and sat beside the bathtub "What?" you asked "I'm sorry." he said and winked "Don't used those method on me!" you sais "Baby. I know I crossed the line. I'm sorry!" he said, you look away and ignored him. Soon you feel the water flow out the bathtub "Hey!" he waved at you. He was in the bathtub with you "ya! Get out!" you shouted, "No! I don't want!" he said and pulled you closer to him "I love you." he said "I love you too pabo!" you slapped his head.