Miracle.

Don't Forget Me

Yongguk's P.O.V

7 months have passed. Haera is now 7 months. Haera? Yes. Bang Haera. My beautiful baby girl. I'm grateful to have her. I'm lucky you na mean? "Yongguk!!" oh! Ma big baby girl is calling! "Yes baby?" i look at her "Look at Haera!" she pointed at our daughter "Omo!" my daughter face is full of chocolate "Haha!" I laughed then a earned a slapped on my head "Ya! Go get her!" she comandded "Yes ma'am!" I ran towards my daughter. I took her to the bathroom. "Minah!" I called and there she's standing in front of me. Death? Let's just said miracle happened.

End P.O.V

Flashback:

"Mr. Bang!" the doctor came out from the labour room. "Yes!" yongguk ran towards the doctor "come with me." the doctor said. They entered the labour room and saw a baby inside the trolley "Hey little girl." Yongguk picked her up "I'm your appa now." he kissed her forehead and turned to you "Baby. Look at our daughter." he said, he just realise something "She's breathing?" he looks at the doctor ""God wants you to have both of them." the doctoe said "Thank you!" Yongguk kissed your forehead. "Baby!"

End Flashback.

"Yongguk! Hurry up! Baby Haera want to watch movie!" you shouted and he appeared with his wet hair "Okok." he pulled out a chair and sat "So what are we watching tonight?" you asked "Pearl Harbor!!" he shouted "Ya!" he earned a slapped on his head again "Don't teach our daughter violence!" you said "Ok fine! Let's watch Cinderella 3." Yongguk said "Good idea!" you said and look at our baby girl "Movie time!"

THE END

Ok. ending. I geddit. But thanks for reading! Wait for my new fanfic ok?